Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eevaemo

Jul 8, 2021
Finland
Hi!

I'm new to the forum and the game. However, I've tried to communicate to team mates a lot through chat but hardly ever get a reply. Do you know if it's common that ppl don't read the messages on chat or do they simply ignore it?

Another thing is stealing, that happens a lot, right? So annoying especially since I always try to give any useable goods to team mates as fast as I can..

I'd love to have some reliable team mates, ideas how to find some? :)

Reactions: Ge1ster

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
It's very understandable, most people sadly either do not read chat or are foreign players who do not understand English. It makes coping pretty difficult

Loot hoarding is a pretty sad thing too, you just have to be quick and open as many lucky blocks as you can I guess

Your concerns are well placed and they're actually big negatives about team lucky islands (or any team game at all). That's why I really recommend finding a good friend or a teammate to play with, instead of queuing with randoms. It's much easier to cope and discuss strategies with a friend than a random person

If you do not have any friends who play lucky islands, then I suggest the "looking for party" channel on the official cubecraft discord, it's great for finding friends to play certain games with

Wish you the best of luck in your future games :)

Reactions: eevaemo

eevaemo

Jul 8, 2021
Finland
Thank you so much for your reply!

One quick additional question, you mentioned the looking for party channel, is it in the game or on the website?

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Thank you so much for your reply!

One quick additional question, you mentioned the looking for party channel, is it in the game or on the website?
It's on the official cubecraft discord server like I mentioned
You can join the discord server through the arrow you can see on the right of your screen
Ekran Resmi 2021-07-11 23.11.43.png

Reactions: eevaemo

eevaemo

Jul 8, 2021
Finland
I didn't have any previous experience with discord servers but Google helped and I found it now. Thanks again, I'll try to find some team mates there :)

Reactions: Ge1ster
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom