Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 21, 2017
Dallas Texas
This may have little to do with CubeCraft, but I quickly wanted to say how impressed I am with the server. CubeCraft has been an incredible experience for me and I look forward to many new changes/updates in the future.

I also wanted to say that for anyone that is not having a good day, I am a friend and I am more than happy to talk with you or play a friendly game of Minecraft. If you're having a bad day just remember that you are awesome and amazing and somebody loves you! I may not be able to speak for the CubeCraft team, but you are more then just a number on this Minecraft server. Every time I go on I see new, wonderful people. I wanted to say thank you! You guys have made every one of my days, and I always enjoy coming on and meeting new faces. This is my home and I love each and every one of you guys!

Cheers,
GroovyCupcakes
AKA: Tyler :)

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
This may have little to do with CubeCraft, but I quickly wanted to say how impressed I am with the server. CubeCraft has been an incredible experience for me and I look forward to many new changes/updates in the future.

I also wanted to say that for anyone that is not having a good day, I am a friend and I am more than happy to talk with you or play a friendly game of Minecraft. If you're having a bad day just remember that you are awesome and amazing and somebody loves you! I may not be able to speak for the CubeCraft team, but you are more then just a number on this Minecraft server. Every time I go on I see new, wonderful people. I wanted to say thank you! You guys have made every one of my days, and I always enjoy coming on and meeting new faces. This is my home and I love each and every one of you guys!

Cheers,
GroovyCupcakes
giphy.gif

Reactions: NoDuckGiven

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Glad to see you're enjoying the server, and I hope you will enjoy any future updates. <3

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I live purely out of negativity.
This thread is officialy disgusting to me.
I won't come back here again!
Anyway I would love to play but I'm watching Anime rn :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Netflix_Addicted
U

Unipotato

I'm glad you're enjoying the server! We need to see more posts like this, so thank you for making one.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
This is going to sound a little bad but seriously, how many love and time did you put in making this thread? I mean I'm seriously not a hater but you're like, I love everyone and I want to thank everyone and I want to make you feel better but do you really mean it? As you can see this thread didn't make me feel better, I love that you're making this kind of threads but do you like really mean it? Just want to say, I'm not a hater I'm just asking a question.

And btw still happy there is some love on the forums.

Cheers,
GroovyCupcakes
Wow this post... It's just so beautiful! I dont have words for it.. :oops:

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

Cheers,
GroovyCupcakes
Thanks Tyler, you are already proving to be a great friend!

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net

Cheers,
GroovyCupcakes
The first one I've seen. People have a lot to say about what the server doesn't than what it has done. So to see something like this is very nice and kind of you. I love you I love you you love you we love Cube

Jan 21, 2017
Dallas Texas
This is going to sound a little bad but seriously, how many love and time did you put in making this thread? I mean I'm seriously not a hater but you're like, I love everyone and I want to thank everyone and I want to make you feel better but do you really mean it? As you can see this thread didn't make me feel better, I love that you're making this kind of threads but do you like really mean it? Just want to say, I'm not a hater I'm just asking a question.

I simply just want to make someone's day. If I can change someone's bad day into a good day then its a job well done. I know what it feels like to have a bad day, and I just want to let people know that i'm there :)

Reactions: Netflix_Addicted

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere

This is unnessary @GroovyCupcakes Thx for spreading the love

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
Oh i see an epic nember in your profile

Congratulations for 1.111 msg
Reesle wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom