Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
Good question! I have a few...
  • Use a co-op profile instead of a solo one. When I started Skyblock I didn't realise there were different types of profiles
  • Take more screenshots to document my progress and builds
  • Build a mob dropper as soon as I get cow spawners
  • Mark out where I want to build my house so I know where to place my farms. When I finished building my house, my semi-automatic cocoa farm and chicken coop were too close so I had to shift them a few blocks away
  • Use half cobblestone slabs instead blocks when bridging to other islands
  • Use wooden half slabs to expand my islands. At first I used cobblestone blocks, then eventually I switched to wooden half slabs so the ground around my base is all patchy
  • Enchant a hoe with fortune to increase my crop yield

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Screenshots seem nice as well. We used to document everything we did in a book. For example “21-08-2020 until 24-08-2020 build the 3rd layer of the storage”. But due to book abuse it can’t be signed/text can’t be stored so we lost all of our dates... 🥺

If I were to start over I would definitely keep good track of each thing I do and when so I don’t get demotivated quickly. Dates + pictures + a short description:)

Last edited:

Projekt

Jul 26, 2021
If everything were to restart idk if I would continue tbh, I'd feel like I just lost something really precious to me and maybe depending on how far you got you might get a little boost after reset but even then. My island is like my child, I pour love and dedication into it for a long time and the thought of me losing my island hurts. I think alot of people would quit if skyblock were to restart :(

Reactions: Patsman
Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
If everything were to restart idk if I would continue tbh, I'd feel like I just lost something really precious to me and maybe depending on how far you got you might get a little boost after reset but even then. My island is like my child, I pour love and dedication into it for a long time and the thought of me losing my island hurts. I think alot of people would quit if skyblock were to restart :(
I totally get your point but some people start over because they feel like the "messed up" or because they want to play the entire game a second or third time.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
If skyblock were to reset I would quit too. And I think a lot of people would quit too, no doubt about it. But, I don't think Cubecraft will ever reset it, because there is just no reason to.

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m pretty sure he meant if you start your island over not if cubecraft restarted skyblock xD
If skyblock were to reset I would quit too. And I think a lot of people would quit too, no doubt about it. But, I don't think Cubecraft will ever reset it, because there is just no reason to.

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom