Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Because this is a place for serious suggestions.

No you’re all mostly reporting bugs as suggestions.

Many of us are trying to make CubeCraft a better place.

Cool. So did I. Not a single thread got implemented.

This may be the most serious topic of all and you're trying to make a joke out of it? Doesn't really seem fun to me..

Trying to make a joke? I’m not trying, I alrady did. Btw, now the thread is 100% serious. Decided to see this suggestion through, wven though I completely disagree with this suggestion myself

D

Deleted member 100818

Well we can discuss this for a very long time but I think it's time to stop this and actually look at the suggestion. And I already game my opinion on that =3

D

Deleted member 100818

Also, you typed in my quote, which makes it hard to read. Just saying =3

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
In-game rules are a bit different than forums rules, so it doesn’t make sense to ban them from both if they broke rules that only apply in-game or the other way around :P

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
If it's a joke: not funny.

If it isnt a joke, WHY? So if you get warned for swearing via discors, you would also get a warn ingame? And if you get banned for 2 days on the forums, they should also ban you ingame?
One more example: Ow no! I got false banned by sentinel and my normal appeal is denied! What should I do now? *goes to #staff-help*. Hello! Sentinel false-banned me for a week and my appeal is denied, what should I do? *staffmember sees this and ban the account on discord*. No, just no.

F

Facelurite

If it's a joke: not funny.

If it isnt a joke, WHY? So if you get warned for swearing via discors, you would also get a warn ingame? And if you get banned for 2 days on the forums, they should also ban you ingame?
One more example: Ow no! I got false banned by sentinel and my normal appeal is denied! What should I do now? *goes to #staff-help*. Hello! Sentinel false-banned me for a week and my appeal is denied, what should I do? *staffmember sees this and ban the account on discord*. No, just no.

If you get banned on forums you’ll get muted ingame. I think thats fair.

PS I got warned on forums today lol, so if this suggestion is implemented I’ll likely be one of the people to get banned muted cross-network

Reactions: Keanu

Finnan

Feb 15, 2018
If a player has broken a rule, they should be punished in that specific area.

F

Facelurite

Edit
I’m against this suggestion myself but I’m sure some people would be helped. I break the rules myself a lot so... anyways bump love to hear more opinions

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom