Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Because this is a place for serious suggestions.

No you’re all mostly reporting bugs as suggestions.

Many of us are trying to make CubeCraft a better place.

Cool. So did I. Not a single thread got implemented.

This may be the most serious topic of all and you're trying to make a joke out of it? Doesn't really seem fun to me..

Trying to make a joke? I’m not trying, I alrady did. Btw, now the thread is 100% serious. Decided to see this suggestion through, wven though I completely disagree with this suggestion myself

D

Deleted member 100818

Well we can discuss this for a very long time but I think it's time to stop this and actually look at the suggestion. And I already game my opinion on that =3

D

Deleted member 100818

Also, you typed in my quote, which makes it hard to read. Just saying =3

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
In-game rules are a bit different than forums rules, so it doesn’t make sense to ban them from both if they broke rules that only apply in-game or the other way around :P

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
If it's a joke: not funny.

If it isnt a joke, WHY? So if you get warned for swearing via discors, you would also get a warn ingame? And if you get banned for 2 days on the forums, they should also ban you ingame?
One more example: Ow no! I got false banned by sentinel and my normal appeal is denied! What should I do now? *goes to #staff-help*. Hello! Sentinel false-banned me for a week and my appeal is denied, what should I do? *staffmember sees this and ban the account on discord*. No, just no.

F

Facelurite

If it's a joke: not funny.

If it isnt a joke, WHY? So if you get warned for swearing via discors, you would also get a warn ingame? And if you get banned for 2 days on the forums, they should also ban you ingame?
One more example: Ow no! I got false banned by sentinel and my normal appeal is denied! What should I do now? *goes to #staff-help*. Hello! Sentinel false-banned me for a week and my appeal is denied, what should I do? *staffmember sees this and ban the account on discord*. No, just no.

If you get banned on forums you’ll get muted ingame. I think thats fair.

PS I got warned on forums today lol, so if this suggestion is implemented I’ll likely be one of the people to get banned muted cross-network

Reactions: Keanu

Finnan

Feb 15, 2018
If a player has broken a rule, they should be punished in that specific area.

F

Facelurite

Edit
I’m against this suggestion myself but I’m sure some people would be helped. I break the rules myself a lot so... anyways bump love to hear more opinions

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro! 🎈✨
Reesle wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy Birthday :D 🎉
Reesle wrote on tyeguy7's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
GiGaGekkies wrote on Foxy011's profile.
Late happy Birthday xx
GiGaGekkies wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom