Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m not sure why exactly you would want a better host. What’s wrong with the current one? Perhaps give some reasons as well and how to improve it?

IamHqcking

Nov 21, 2017
I’m not sure why exactly you would want a better host. What’s wrong with the current one? Perhaps give some reasons as well and how to improve it?
Well you see, not a better host i mean multiple hosts for people worldwide right now cube is basically for europe people n the close countries to it and other people from the other side of the world get worse ping, unfair treatment by cranky players and are restricted by ability

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Well you see, not a better host i mean multiple hosts for people worldwide right now cube is basically for europe people n the close countries to it and other people from the other side of the world get worse ping, unfair treatment by cranky players and are restricted by ability
While it may be really unfortunate for those players, we are a European server. Our current host is in France. Most other big servers have their hosts in other countries like North America and such and on those servers, we European players, have worse ping on there. I’m certain CubeCraft won’t get multiple hosts anytime soon, nor can I say we will. While I’m sure it isn’t fun to get called a lagger, you’ll just have to deal with it in the meantime. We’re sorry for all inconveniences.

Last edited:

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i cant play american servers either lol europeans get better ping on american servers then me
I'm sorry, what country are you from then? Because if theres one region cubecraft might (but as @Hoshi already said still wont) add a host, it will be North America.

But as you said, you still get worse ping than most Europeans, even on American servers. I am sorry, but I dont really understand what your intention of this suggestions is...

Its a large server, and it costs a lot of ram to host, so not many hosts are capable of providing that ram, and still have a great price!

Reactions: Hoshi

IamHqcking

Nov 21, 2017
I'm sorry, what country are you from then? Because if theres one region cubecraft might (but as @Hoshi already said still wont) add a host, it will be North America.

But as you said, you still get worse ping than most Europeans, even on American servers. I am sorry, but I dont really understand what your intention of this suggestions is...

Its a large server, and it costs a lot of ram to host, so not many hosts are capable of providing that ram, and still have a great price![/QUOTE
You must not know of Australia then

IamHqcking

Nov 21, 2017
also if they added a na host it'd still be for me around 230-250 which is better then 290 or higher basically 24/7

Its a large server, and it costs a lot of ram to host, so not many hosts are capable of providing that ram, and still have a great price!

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
Welcome to Europeans playing on American servers.

Shindou

Sep 14, 2018
Well it’s Just one of the things you have to accept, it’s not good for you pf course but the server is built for people in and around Europe

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
UncleSpect wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈🎉
Summer profile pic time!
Top Bottom