Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnionSoups

Feb 17, 2021
What are your ideas to get more players on the Java Edition of Cubecraft? Having more players would be great, and expand the community. Sometimes my games don't fill up completely, and that just doesn't feel as good as having a full game. What are your suggestions to get more players?

Reactions: DreamFudge

Nammed

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2020
Your Imagination
Well, If we add old gamemodes from 'The Hive' and create an original gamemode of it. Maybe some of the hive players wil continue to play on CubeCraft. And if we make it 'in CubeCraft style' it will be quite original.. So it's not sort of stolen.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
What are your ideas to get more players on the Java Edition of Cubecraft? Having more players would be great, and expand the community. Sometimes my games don't fill up completely, and that just doesn't feel as good as having a full game. What are your suggestions to get more players?
Genuinely, I have no clue it is not straightforward to get too many players.

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Gamemodes. We need gamemodes that will attract more players and get rid of the ones that are unpopular.

Reactions: Nammed

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Gamemodes. We need gamemodes that will attract more players and get rid of the ones that are unpopular.
the unpopular ones are things like TD, because people simply dont know how it works, get rushed too easily by people who do.... some games just need more changes. featured games are unpopular because they change every once in a while, so some people will only join when their game is active.

when it comes to new gamemodes, this is not always the case. i think they should keep focussing on improving current gamemodes more and see what the community wants when it comes to this topic. for example how to make emeralds actually usefull in eggwars.
most of the players on any server will be the non-players, like myself. i can give you one very simple reason why any server would be prefered over cubecraft; party limit. only 3 people in a party is such a painful limit, especially since you're unable to choose the team size for games. this has been suggested a million times and most people disagreeing have been ranks who dont know this problem, which kinda "demotivated" the idea.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Well cubecraft java can get more players but let's be honest here just like every server in minecraft java edtion every server has to suck eggs from hypixel because if it isn't hypixel in minecraft java edtion then people won't be interested btw no hate to cubecraft just saying.

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Well cubecraft java can get more players but let's be honest here just like every server in minecraft java edtion every server has to suck eggs from hypixel because if it isn't hypixel in minecraft java edtion then people won't be interested btw no hate to cubecraft just saying.
Hello, please do not necro-post. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads. You can read more about the rules HERE

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hello, please do not necro-post. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads. You can read more about the rules HERE
Sorry I really didn't know now I feel really really dumb

• Sad
Reactions: Zillu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
this is epic
Xi1m wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congraaaats oh em geeeee
hey y'all. how are ya? <3
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
OMG OMG CONGRATS MAN
Capitan wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, and welcome back frontlane!
Top Bottom