Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImAnder_YT

Jun 6, 2018
Español : Me gustaría que en SkyWars Implementen un Nuevo Refileo de Cofres donde coloquen Cosas necesarias para un Jugador, también me Gustaría que el modo de Votación de los Cofres en Básico No sea tan simple ya que en ocasiones No toca mucha armadura y Mucho menos Manzanas Doradas y es un Poco Complicado ganar así de esa Manera,Me gustaría que el Modo OP de Votación de cofres no sea muy OP ya que Los hackers Arrasan con todas las Partidas y con los cofres tan OP arrasan el doble, También que a las Personas que no tengan Rango tengan la Oportunidad de elegir Una caja Para Las partidas De SkyWars en mi caso siempre e querido una Roja pero nunca tengo suerte y en los Cubelets solo me toca Armadura :'(, También seria Buena idea que Implementen nuevos Mapas Ustedes dirán De donde sacaremos Los Mapas? Bueno es fácil la Respuesta, todos los Usuarios de CubeCraft Podemos ayudar a Crear nuevos mapas por ejemplo yo llevo dos Mapas Para CubeCraft no se si los quieran Tomar en cuenta Pero hago mi esfuerzo GG :'D,deben implementar para SkyWars mapas Mas Rushers de los Normales Porque así los Jugadores Volverán a Jugar en CubeCraft ya que diariamente solo entran algunas 5,3K De personas mientras que antes en el 2017 Entraban unas 10k de Personas y es Algo que e notado pero los Nuevos Mapas como Sundae deberían colocar la versión antigua Ya que a las Personas no les gusta Mucho el actual por Los campers en el ''anillo'' de lana Blanca, pero la Mejor época del server fue en el 2016 Ya que fue donde vatio el Récord de los 30 mil usuarios Online en un solo día ese día me sentí Genial aunque había Lag, y los Mejores Mapas a Mi punto de vista son Snakes,Bamboo,Time,Trees,Tron,Paris,Drought,Canyon,Rainbow,Beach,Savannah,Field Todos son Buenos pero el que no me gusta es el Nuevo Sundae, Bueno tengo mas ideas Para el SkyWars pero me estoy quedando sin Tiempo debo ir a Arreglar mi otra computadora en cuanto Llegue seguiré dando recomendaciones By : ImAnder_YT

English :
I would like that in SkyWars Implement a New Refil of Chests where they place necessary Things for a Player, I would also like the Voting mode of the Chests in Basic Not so simple since sometimes it does not touch a lot of armor and much less Golden Apples and It is a bit complicated to win like that in that way, I would like the OP Mode of Voting of chests is not very OP since the hackers wipe with all the games and with the chests so OP devastate the double, also that the people who do not Have the Opportunity to choose a box For the games of SkyWars in my case always and wanted a Red but I never have luck and in the Cubelets I only play Armor: '(, It would also be a good idea to implement new maps You will say where we will remove the maps? Well the answer is easy, all the users of CubeCraft We can help to create new maps for example I have two maps for CubeCraft I do not know if they want to take them into account But hag or my GG effort: 'D, they must implement SkyWars for more Rushers maps of the Normal ones Because this way the players will return to play in CubeCraft since every day only some 5.3K of people enter whereas before in 2017 they entered about 10k of people and It is something that I noticed but the New Maps as Sundae should place the old version Since the People do not like Much the current one for The campers in the white '' ring '', but the best time of the server was in the 2016 Since it was where the Record of the 30 thousand users Online in a single day that day I felt Great although there was Lag, and the Best Maps to My point of view are Snakes, Bamboo, Time, Trees, Tron, Paris, Drought , Canyon, Rainbow, Beach, Savannah, Field All are good but the one I do not like is the New Sundae, Well I have more ideas For the SkyWars but I am running out of time I must go to Fix my other computer as soon as I arrive I will continue giving recommendations By: ImAnder_YT

D

Deleted member 352903

I would like that in SkyWars Implement a New Refil of Chests where they place necessary Things for a Player
This already exists :D

I would also like the Voting mode of the Chests in Basic Not so simple since sometimes it does not touch a lot of armor and much less Golden Apples and It is a bit complicated to win like that in that way
It's called basic, that's why you get basic armor and no gapples

I would like the OP Mode of Voting of chests is not very OP since the hackers wipe with all the games and with the chests so OP devastate the double
OP is fine, let's not change it because some players ruin it

also that the people who do not Have the Opportunity to choose a box For the games of SkyWars in my case always and wanted a Red but I never have luck and in the Cubelets I only play Armor: '(
You just have to open cubelets and be lucky c:

all the users of CubeCraft We can help to create new maps
= more than 10,000 maps? No thx
There was a map update some months ago, I don't think we need more maps

Reactions: Elenahh
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom