Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

False bans > anti sentinel hacking clients

Tell us why we were banned. Im pretty sure that client devs know why their client was detected anyway.

Reactions: 0ffense

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink

Tell us why we were banned. Im pretty sure that client devs know why their client was detected anyway.
This is true. A client dev could just use one specific hack on the server to experiment with why they're being banned. If somebody really wants to know how to bypass it, they'll do so. There's no reason to punish genuine players for this.

F

Facelurite

Why would seone make an anti sentinel client anyway ? Sentinel cant detect hacks properly anyway

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Indeed, but hacked clients are one problem, and false bans are one problem. Plus, some of the suggestions have nothing to do with Sentinel banning hackers better, but rather things like it telling you why you were banned and showing it off a bit more. The best anticheats dont JUST ban every hacker, there are many other good qualities of an anticheat.
I mean that they don't say what caused the ban because coders will be able to bypass sentinel making hackers hack freely.

F

Facelurite

I mean that they don't say what caused the ban because coders will be able to bypass sentinel making hackers hack freely.

Nah @TheVenom27

edit : meant to quote myself , you and snap. accidentally quoted you twice

F

Facelurite

This is true. A client dev could just use one specific hack on the server to experiment with why they're being banned. If somebody really wants to know how to bypass it, they'll do so. There's no reason to punish genuine players for this.
I elaborated @TheVenom27 . Read what snap wrote

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
Yes, but it takes the time to code and adjusts bypasses made by hacked clients.Hacked clients release more often than updates to any server's anticheat. We can't do things about this.Of course, hacked clients are going to bypass the anticheat updates.Players are always going to be affected by hackers. It took a time to develop sentinel and it is going to to take the time to update.We can only hope for the best that the development team delivers us we a newly updated anticheat.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom