Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should these be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I love the game as it is, but right now it feels a bit vanilla, as in just normal minecraft. Aside from generators and the 'durability' enchant which is basically just unbreaking, it's almost the exact same. These are some features I would love to see.

-More bosses. So far, I have seen one, the snowman boss. Not too exciting. I would love to see one every island or even every other island, just to add a bit of a challenge and interest.

-An auction house. This would be very different from the general one, in that you can only buy items from the island you are on, so you can't get stacks of melons when you are just starting out. There would also be a max limit to the amount of money you are asking for, so people can't essentially give money.

-Giving money to co-op members. You have 50k. Your co-op member has 50k. You can't buy a 100k item. Why? It would make much more sense to be able to give to co-op members.

-More items. This might seem a little vague, but I think they should add a lot more custom items, and ways to get existing items. Take for example the plugin Slimefun (I'm not saying they should add this plugin, just take inspiration from it). This plugin allows you to make alloys and magic armour, as well as complex electrical systems. I'm not saying they should add all of this, but I would love to see armour that lets you move fast, jump high or teleport. There could also be alters where you can craft somewhat magical items like an elytra in the end update, or perhaps new potions. Honestly this could go as far as they would want to take it.

-More enchants. I can see they want to somewhat customise them, from the 'durability' enchantment, but this is obviously just unbreaking or something very similar. I would love to see custom enchants like ones that teleport items straight into your inventory, or just conventional ones like lifesteal or bleeding.

-Some sort of pets. I know this sounds like copying hypixel or the inventory pets mod (which came first), but I think it would work like you get one either on the island for defeating the boss like in the previous suggestion, or if they aren't going to add that just past the spawners, or they could add it as a reward for some main quests or particularly hard side quests. They could even add a section for pet quests, which would be unlocked one at a time. Each one would have some sort of perk, such as having regeneration or a higher chance to get more melons from farming melons, for example.

This concludes my list! Be sure to vote in the poll so I can see what you think!

Reactions: Foodie and Conea64

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
With trading I think there should be a tab where you put in money or items and you can confirm or deny it, so there isnt any scams.

-id ask a staff member to move this to suggestions.

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
I love the game as it is, but right now it feels a bit vanilla, as in just normal minecraft. Aside from generators and the 'durability' enchant which is basically just unbreaking, it's almost the exact same. These are some features I would love to see.

-More bosses. So far, I have seen one, the snowman boss. Not too exciting. I would love to see one every island or even every other island, just to add a bit of a challenge and interest.

-An auction house. This would be very different from the general one, in that you can only buy items from the island you are on, so you can't get stacks of melons when you are just starting out. There would also be a max limit to the amount of money you are asking for, so people can't essentially give money.

-Giving money to co-op members. You have 50k. Your co-op member has 50k. You can't buy a 100k item. Why? It would make much more sense to be able to give to co-op members.

-More items. This might seem a little vague, but I think they should add a lot more custom items, and ways to get existing items. Take for example the plugin Slimefun (I'm not saying they should add this plugin, just take inspiration from it). This plugin allows you to make alloys and magic armour, as well as complex electrical systems. I'm not saying they should add all of this, but I would love to see armour that lets you move fast, jump high or teleport. There could also be alters where you can craft somewhat magical items like an elytra in the end update, or perhaps new potions. Honestly this could go as far as they would want to take it.

-More enchants. I can see they want to somewhat customise them, from the 'durability' enchantment, but this is obviously just unbreaking or something very similar. I would love to see custom enchants like ones that teleport items straight into your inventory, or just conventional ones like lifesteal or bleeding.

-Some sort of pets. I know this sounds like copying hypixel or the inventory pets mod (which came first), but I think it would work like you get one either on the island for defeating the boss like in the previous suggestion, or if they aren't going to add that just past the spawners, or they could add it as a reward for some main quests or particularly hard side quests. They could even add a section for pet quests, which would be unlocked one at a time. Each one would have some sort of perk, such as having regeneration or a higher chance to get more melons from farming melons, for example.

This concludes my list! Be sure to vote in the poll so I can see what you think!
1) I would like to see more bosses, I think that could be quite fun. I haven't made it to the end, but I don't think it has a boss, maybe the dragon could be added?

2) Ehhh, personally I think buying stuff should stay the same.

3) I would love to be able to give co-op members money, I think it would be really useful.

4) I think adding some custom stuff would be quite enjoyable, some custom enchants could be quite interesting I feel. The custom enchants could allow you to move faster or jump higher etc. New potions or an elytra could be really interesting as well.

5) Yep, I agree. (See above answer)

6) This also sounds quite fun, currently I only have a tamed ocelot (for a quest), and it doesn't act like a pet cat. I would love to see some pets, even if they don't really do anything, just for some fun on the island. Maybe help break up the grinding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Conea64

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands

1. More bosses seems like a fun idea.
2. I'm not too sure about this one. It sounds like its gonna be abused. It would be nice to see more of a 'skyblock community' instead of people just doing their own thing but I don't think this is the way.
3. Good suggestion. Don't see a reason why this shouldn't be added
4 & 5. I personally a fan of keeping it as vanilla as possible. Bosses are okay and maybe a few custom enchantments that are not far off from vanilla could be fun (thinking of autosmelt for example) but again, I don't think the game would become more fun when you deviate more from vanilla.
6. Bit neutral on this one. I wouldn't mind it being added, but I probably won't care either.

Reactions: Foodie

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
1. I totally agree with this one!
2. The Cubecraft Skyblock is pretty much about grinding and you will remove this element by placing an 'auction house'. I personally like the buying system as it is now.
3. Giving money to other members on your island should defenitly be added in an update.
4&5. I personally don't really like the idea of adding custom items. Not only because Hypixel Skyblock already has this, but the vanilla aspect is something I really like about this Skyblock. More enchantments could be fun, but idk.
6. I don't really know what pets are good for in this Skyblock since I didn't figure it out for myself what I can do with those Ocelots. I think that Cubecraft first needs to give those pets a function instead of being just "furniture"

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
1. I totally agree with this one!
2. The Cubecraft Skyblock is pretty much about grinding and you will remove this element by placing an 'auction house'. I personally like the buying system as it is now.
3. Giving money to other members on your island should defenitly be added in an update.
4&5. I personally don't really like the idea of adding custom items. Not only because Hypixel Skyblock already has this, but the vanilla aspect is something I really like about this Skyblock. More enchantments could be fun, but idk.
6. I don't really know what pets are good for in this Skyblock since I didn't figure it out for myself what I can do with those Ocelots. I think that Cubecraft first needs to give those pets a function instead of being just "furniture"
Your statement on the auction house function is valid, thanks for the input! I kinda want to pets to give perks as I said

Lol9878

Mar 15, 2020
theres actually 2 bosses, the snow golem and iron golem, fool.
overall, i think that skyblock should stay how it is, because we already have some fanmade ones.

Roche39

Feb 29, 2020
theres actually 2 bosses, the snow golem and iron golem, fool.
overall, i think that skyblock should stay how it is, because we already have some fanmade ones.

Who pissed in your coffee? you've been insulting people and adding useless comments to posts for an hour.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom