• Yah (Explain)

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Nah (Explain)

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Too Op (Explain)

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Yes and No (Explain)

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • From my point of veiw you have the LAVA GROUND!!! (no need to explain)

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi even though I don't have the rank (yet) I want to make it better >:)
  • Wear Enchanted Diamond Armor
  • do /nick
Accsess to Any Miniture Accsess to Youtube Minature with the play button head and red and white armor
  • Herobrine Head
  • Wear Items on there head with /hat
  • Red and White Firework Win Affect
  • Every Week with the vanity points get 1,000 points
IDK just some cool ideas

• /ignore players?
  • Out Vote Any Rank
  • Have Selected Kit Ready Befor A Game?
  • Recive No Chat?
  • Be Invisibel from TAB list or in a lobby

• Join Full Lobbys (5 Slots Reserved)

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Ranger

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
You did not look at the post I SAID TO LOCK PLZ because no one was going to so no one was going to necropost and now someone like you has to attack me when YOU NECROPOSTED after a request for a lock only the person locking it replies not someone attacing them because they think they know as well as some mod
That wont care, you replied on a thread older than multipe weeks. If you ask for lock or not, IT ISNT Allowed!

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
OMG I AM RESPECTING THE RULES SO SOME NOOB possibly you now DOSE NOT NECROPOST THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR CAREING THX ALOT JUST DROP IT OK YOU NEROPOSTED 2 YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID NOTHING AND AVOIDED THIS AND I WOULD GET TOLD GEEZ
sorry keboard not working right sorry for caps sorry I even try anymore
I mod would say the same to you, You necroposted to say please lock. This isnt allowed, never. Just dont reply since it isnt allowed, i only warn you. Cause i dont think you will get a official warning by a mod

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
also you necroposted because I asked to prevent it by locking it? you are necroposting please don't do it thx and befor you go attacking someone think first think about what your doing and what you or the person wrote
Wait hold on.
You necroposted on a thread over a month old, to prevent others from necro posting, then @NedGaming tells you that you necroposted, and you edit it to say that HE necroposted?
The Hipocrisy is off the chart.
Not only that, but you immediately change the topic of YOUR OWN thread just because he replied here too?
Just wow.

think first think about what your doing and what you or the person wrote
You might want to take your own advice too.

You did not look at the post I SAID TO LOCK PLZ because no one was going to so no one was going to necropost and now someone like you has to attack me when YOU NECROPOSTED after a request for a lock only the person locking it replies not someone attacing them because they think they know as well as some mod
You necroposted, in order to prevent anyone else from POSSIBLY necroposting in the future.
And informing you of the rule, is not an "attack"
Using your logic I might as well go to threads of 2014 to ask for locks "Just so it doesn't get necroposted" while I'm the one necroposting.

OMG I AM RESPECTING THE RULES SO SOME NOOB possibly you now DOSE NOT NECROPOST THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR CAREING THX ALOT JUST DROP IT OK YOU NEROPOSTED 2 YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID NOTHING AND AVOIDED THIS AND I WOULD GET TOLD GEEZ
You're respecting the rule?
You're unnecessarily asking for a lock incase somebody necroposts, WHILE necroposting.
Good job.
This is like hacking to kill hackers.

SO MAYBE THINK BEFOR YOU ACT
Great choice of words...

Also lets stop were spamming my own thread XD
6 of the 11 posts are yours incase you didn't know.
As for the thread itself, Youtubers don't need vanity as they pretty much never record in lobbies.
And the 1k points thing is a bit off considering they have all of the kits.
Meanwhile, a normal player takes a day to get 1K points if they dedicate it to points. That's a bit unfair, isn't it?

Don't take this as an attack, I'm just informing you that you were a bit of a hypocrite and now you're blaming someone else for your mistake.
This is what they call "criticism"
Yes I need to put this disclaimer, because there are definitely people out there that consider this comment rude.

Last edited:

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Well, congrats on the necroposting. Anyway, about the idea, you see YouTubers get enough stuff: they get to vote op for free, they have all the kits (correct me if I'm wrong) they get to fly, they basically get everything from every rank, but you wanna make it even more op just because they have YouTube channels(?). Also, I think you're literally the only person who cares.

DaGamerJohan

Feb 14, 2016
the Netherlands
Hi even though I don't have the rank (yet) I want to make it better >:)
  • Wear Enchanted Diamond Armor
  • do /nick
  • Accsess to Any Miniture
  • Herobrine Head
  • Wear Items on there head with /hat
  • Red and White Firework Win Affect
  • Every Week with the vanity points get 1,000 points
IDK just some cool ideas

(No attack for what I say)
I personally don't like the features because it will be too OP. YouTubers already have access to Obsidian commands so they have already much.
The idea Red and White Firework Win Effect and /nick do I like :)
I will explain why I think it is too OP.

• Wear Enchanted Diamond Armor - YTers don't record much in the lobby and the nametag and red colour is enough
  • do /nick - +1 so they are not gonna be focused
  • Accsess to Any Miniture - I think they have all the RANKS miniatures.. Nope.. They already have enough
  • Herobrine Head - Is okay... but i don't know if they gonna use
  • Wear Items on there head with /hat - They have no other items in their inv, only compass and lobby selector etc. so what do they need to do?
  • Red and White Firework Win Effect - +1, it is funny but maybe also for every rank a Win Effect
  • Every Week with the vanity points get 1,000 points, idk if they get it but they just have enough..

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Wear Enchanted Diamond Armor
Meh, :/
Without a '/stone' command, this would be useless. People target Youtubers no matter if they know them or not.
Accsess to Any Miniture
I'd rather give them a Youtube miniature instead of giving them access to all.
Herobrine Head
Meh, I doubt they will use it.
Wear Items on there head with /hat
No. This will only glitch up inventories.
Red and White Firework Win Affect
Sure, why not.
Every Week with the vanity points get 1,000 points
Youtubers get instant access to all vanity items, so this would make no sense.

Giving more features to Youtubers isn't important at all in my opinion.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
--------------------------------
Wear enchanted diamond armour
I don't mind

Do /nick
I think this would be a great idea as YouTubers usually get targeted in games

Access to any miniature
I think they should have a unique miniature for the YouTube rank instead of having access to all of them.

Herobrine Head
I don't think they would use it and i think it is a bit pointless

-------------------------------
Wear items on their head with /hat

-------------------------------
Cool idea but there aren't many items they can have on their head unless they can do it in a game where they might as well have armour.

------------------------------
Red and White Firework Win Affect
Don't see why not

Every week with the vanity points get 1,000 points
A bit pointless as i am pretty sure they have all the vanity items anyway

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Then Choose the LAVA GROUND also you necroposted because I asked to prevent it by locking it? you are necroposting please don't do it thx and befor you go attacking someone think first think about what your doing and what you or the person wrote
sorry keboard not working right sorry for caps sorry I even try anymore
Also lets stop were spamming my own thread XD
OK I GET IT FINE GEEZ YOU DID IT TO THOUGH SO MAYBE THINK BEFOR YOU ACT last message don't comment again plz
Please fight on a private conversation or something, we have no reason to fight about other thread here, and he wasn't breaking a rule at all, warning means warning, mod/helper will have said the same thing, please stop this.
And about the YT rank, I disagree, I don't think Youtubers need thoes, in my point of view, I don't think they are actually playing for fun for a lot of time, I think they are using the server to record most of the time, so I don't think they will even use this when this is added, plus I think they get enough.

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
guys can we please get back to the suggestion and stop talking about necro postings and other unrelated stuff

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Please fight on a private conversation or something, we have no reason to fight about other thread here, and he wasn't breaking a rule at all, warning means warning, mod/helper will have said the same thing, please stop this.
And about the YT rank, I disagree, I don't think Youtubers need thoes, in my point of view, I don't think they are actually playing for fun for a lot of time, I think they are using the server to record most of the time, so I don't think they will even use this when this is added, plus I think they get enough.
Sorrry but he would not stop talking >:(

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Sorrry but he would not stop talking :mad:
upload_2017-1-8_14-48-34.png

You were the one that mentioned it first.

Reactions: Max ♠ and MooTa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom