Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Keffisor21

May 30, 2015
1) Add new option to vote (NoClean)
When this mode is activated when you kill someone you will get healed

2) When you choose a kit, in the next game will stay selected and you don't have to select it again for the game...

Sorry for my bad English :S

A

A pigeon

images

I like to clean everyday -1 for the first ok for 2

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I dislike this idea , I don't know why but getting healed for killing someones isn't cool. Cleaners are just a part of the game. I like the way it is now because you slowly regenerate your health. This will also affect the game a bit because if soemone isn't able to get food or something that regenerate him/her you have a chance to kill the person faster. Atm health is also a risk in the game because you have to try to kill someone with full health when you're just half health, This is just a new challenge for you and that's the reason why people like this game.

2) When you choose a kit, in the next game will stay selected and you don't have to select it again for the game.
This has been suggested a lot of time but I still agree with this idea. It would be very cool to have a main kit set so that you don't have to choose a kit before you start. I would also like to see this on other gamemodes and not only on Skywars.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

2) When you choose a kit, in the next game will stay selected and you don't have to select it again for the game...

Suggestion 2 has been suggested a lot, no idea why they havent added it yet, as it is a really gold skywars addition. But cleaning is part of the game. I know its annoying, but pvp isnt some “dumb version” its competitive player vs player where anything goes, unless you’re breaking a rule/rules. Cleaning, fighting, trapping. Anyform of player vs player should stay as it is.
Suggestion #1: -1
Suggestion #2: +1

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Cleaning is apart of the game. You shouldn't get 'punished' (I shall use that term for now) for cleaning, since it is a (good?) strategy to get kills. Yes, it can be sneaky and unfair, but you can't expect to win every single game you play. If you get healed for getting a kill, I think that is unfair. Let's say you are playing team mode. You find it'll be 1 team against another, and it is only obvious that some people will die in the same general amount of time. If said players get healed, the rest of the opposite team will not have a fair chance. -1 for that idea.
I have seen this suggestion a lot, and I think it is a good idea. Only as long as you can still choose another kit before the game as well, instead of having to change it in the lobby and other things. +1 for that idea.
It's good, bro. <3 ;3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom