Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wett_ham

Sep 1, 2021
Magic and Mayhem was an awesome experience! I do feel like some things could be improved (feedback for future rpgs)
-A rank or “RPG+”. This could give a slightly earlier (one week…?) release to those people. This could still allow content creators to grind for hours but also give them a early glance to the public, F2P players.

- this rank would stick for all rpgs (one time purchase, 10 USD)

- Special Loot - Maybe a cosmetic in each rpg (will just look cool and not give a advantage vs F2P)

- this rank loot could also include a special cage (useable in all gamemodes), that is rpg themed but not a specific rpg (e.g. goblins like in the goblin cage, ores like from the spring rpg). This could be updated slightly every rpg (one mob/feature)

suggestions in the comments!

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Magic and Mayhem was an awesome experience! I do feel like some things could be improved (feedback for future rpgs)
-A rank or “RPG+”. This could give a slightly earlier (one week…?) release to those people. This could still allow content creators to grind for hours but also give them a early glance to the public, F2P players.

- Special Loot - Maybe a cosmetic in each rpg (will just look cool and not give a advantage vs F2P)

- this rank loot could also include a special cage (useable in all gamemodes), that is rpg themed but not a specific rpg (e.g. goblins like in the goblin cage, ores like from the spring rpg). This could be updated slightly every rpg (one mob/feature)

I don't think people with that rank should be able to access the gamemode earlier, but they could have other things such as another slot (like in skyblock), so they can have a secondary profile. I also think that rpg based cosmetics for people who own the rank are a great idea and I would love to see them implemmented on the Network.

Reactions: wett_ham and Lyriie
D

Deleted member 584093

Dude it’s being shutdown

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

The game is going away in 3 days, but there's always a chance that Cubecraft could add ranks to future RPG games!

Reactions: ImRobonaut

wett_ham

Sep 1, 2021
I don't think people with that rank should be able to access the gamemode earlier, but they could have other things such as another slot (like in skyblock), so they can have a secondary profile. I also think that rpg based cosmetics for people who own the rank are a great idea and I would love to see them implemmented on the Network.
Agreed

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom