Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wett_ham

Sep 1, 2021
Magic and Mayhem was an awesome experience! I do feel like some things could be improved (feedback for future rpgs)
-A rank or “RPG+”. This could give a slightly earlier (one week…?) release to those people. This could still allow content creators to grind for hours but also give them a early glance to the public, F2P players.

- this rank would stick for all rpgs (one time purchase, 10 USD)

- Special Loot - Maybe a cosmetic in each rpg (will just look cool and not give a advantage vs F2P)

- this rank loot could also include a special cage (useable in all gamemodes), that is rpg themed but not a specific rpg (e.g. goblins like in the goblin cage, ores like from the spring rpg). This could be updated slightly every rpg (one mob/feature)

suggestions in the comments!

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Magic and Mayhem was an awesome experience! I do feel like some things could be improved (feedback for future rpgs)
-A rank or “RPG+”. This could give a slightly earlier (one week…?) release to those people. This could still allow content creators to grind for hours but also give them a early glance to the public, F2P players.

- Special Loot - Maybe a cosmetic in each rpg (will just look cool and not give a advantage vs F2P)

- this rank loot could also include a special cage (useable in all gamemodes), that is rpg themed but not a specific rpg (e.g. goblins like in the goblin cage, ores like from the spring rpg). This could be updated slightly every rpg (one mob/feature)

I don't think people with that rank should be able to access the gamemode earlier, but they could have other things such as another slot (like in skyblock), so they can have a secondary profile. I also think that rpg based cosmetics for people who own the rank are a great idea and I would love to see them implemmented on the Network.

Reactions: wett_ham and Lyriie
D

Deleted member 584093

Dude it’s being shutdown

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

The game is going away in 3 days, but there's always a chance that Cubecraft could add ranks to future RPG games!

Reactions: ImRobonaut

wett_ham

Sep 1, 2021
I don't think people with that rank should be able to access the gamemode earlier, but they could have other things such as another slot (like in skyblock), so they can have a secondary profile. I also think that rpg based cosmetics for people who own the rank are a great idea and I would love to see them implemmented on the Network.
Agreed

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom