Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
in my opinion there needs to be less of the boring un popular maps like teaparty and more like pizza. i think that maps should have time limit of 1minute of being up on the board. if there isnt 50% of the game filled by then it should be skipped through this means that the chances of getting a new/good map will be increased rather than there being 10 teapartys on the board at once with no one in them. lemme know what you think of this idea

CR7Joyce

Jun 12, 2016
The Netherlands
I think the map pizza comes as often as the map teaparty on the board. The thing is, pizza is for less players than teaparty, which means it takes more time to fill them up. That way it looks like there is a lot of teaparty maps instead of pizza.

About the time limit, this could be a nice idea. But I think that 1 minute is quite short, if you want a time limit make it 2 or 3 minutes maybe. Then people have more time to gather his friends to play the map together.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
in my opinion there needs to be less of the boring un popular maps like teaparty and more like pizza. i think that maps should have time limit of 1minute of being up on the board. if there isnt 50% of the game filled by then it should be skipped through this means that the chances of getting a new/good map will be increased rather than there being 10 teapartys on the board at once with no one in them. lemme know what you think of this idea
Teaparty comes just as often as pizza, and in my opinion teaparty is just as good as pizza and just as popular. Just because you do not like it does not mean it is not popular.

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
Teaparty comes just as often as pizza, and in my opinion teaparty is just as good as pizza and just as popular. Just because you do not like it does not mean it is not popular.
its not just me but the thing is it still clogs up space on the board and then most of us find ourselves waiting for a game for ages

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
For the problem with it clogging up space on the board: buy a rank, now is the time, you have 30% discount.
also, not all people prefer pizza over teaparty, some like teaparty better (I'm indeed one if them)
i think that maps should have time limit of 1minute of being up on the board. if there isnt 50% of the game filled by then it should be skipped
All this will do is favour smaller maps and get people complaining even more that their game isn't on the board, big no-no.

Better solution IMO: Don't let two of the same maps be on the board. There you go, solved the problem.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Some people might different maps than others if I think it is unfair to call the maps boring when builders spend time on them.
One of the ways to get the map you want is to buy rank.

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
Some people might different maps than others if I think it is unfair to call the maps boring when builders spend time on them.
One of the ways to get the map you want is to buy rank.
i do have a rank, i have gold rank but my friend doesnt and therefore when i play with him i have to wait.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i dont like idea i think the signs are fine as they are yea i barely use them since im Emerald and all my friends have ranks but i think all maps should have a go at being popular for once

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
i dont like idea i think the signs are fine as they are yea i barely use them since im Emerald and all my friends have ranks but i think all maps should have a go at being popular for once
the issue is that i see is that most people dont have ranks and therefore cant use the NPC to join a game. i think that maybe it could be changed so that it uses the amount of people that it has to fill to work out how often it could come up. so the smaller maps come up slightly more as it means that they can be filled quicker. i dont want to get rid of these maps completely just maybe work out a slightly smarter way of dealing with them as when i play with my friends these maps always take up the board and there could be 5 of teaparty on the board at once.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
"Good maps" come up more.

How does one decide what a good map is? There are so many players on the network who all like different maps.
that is true ik i liked construction when everyone said it was bad i liked it there are some called "bad" maps that i love like Teaparty and i dont like "good" maps like Pizza

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
"Good maps" come up more.

How does one decide what a good map is? There are so many players on the network who all like different maps.
in my opinion a good map is a map that is good for pvp (with the mini middles) and good for the most popular mode without a doubt (OP). im not saying that these maps arent good but i would say that they are less fun to play on for the more experienced players.

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
i dont want to get rid of the maps that take longer to fill up merely find a way so that they either take less time to fill or come up less because as i said before. these maps take up space when lots of people dont enjoy it as much

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

no...NO...NO

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
AnolTongi wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday
Frontlane wrote on Basketman's profile.
Gefeliciteerd :)
Top Bottom