Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
in my opinion a good map is a map that is good for pvp (with the mini middles) and good for the most popular mode without a doubt (OP). im not saying that these maps arent good but i would say that they are less fun to play on for the more experienced players.
So you are saying that maps such as teaparty are less popular with experienced players? I can say that this is completely false. A "good" map is completely defined by the player, and every player will have a different opinion. It is completely unfair to make some maps appear less often just because some people don't like it. And experienced players' preferences are split between many maps as well. Phids for example plays many rounds of teaparty and you could definitely call him an experienced player. I enjoy almost all the maps, and most of those don't have mini middles. Also many people aren't a fan of op, many of which are actually here on the forums. I don't know for sure, but I think that "experienced" players don't really care what mode it is and certainly won't just pick op over and over and over.
To conclude, all you have said is based on your opinion alone. There is no need to change everything just to conform to you and your preferences. This is not meant to come across as mean or anything, it just needs to mentioned.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
U were the best helper i know
psst.... You can play minecraft on GOOGLE.
mog.PNG
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Noo! Thank you for everything you did for your helper trial. Sad to see you go.
Mintypie231 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats for moderator!!
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on mod (and orange tag)!!!
Top Bottom