Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amin -

Oct 26, 2018
Dear CubeCrafters,

Many Tower Defence players got issues with other players... they are placing 3xe towers on 5x5 platforms, they aren't listening to tips or are trolling. The votekick command has already been removed from Tower Defence, it wasn't an very fine command, because it can be abused.
There need to come a new system special created for Tower Defence, so we can fix all these problems..., because many players like Tower Defence, like me. It is very important for the trollers in Tower Defence.

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR OPINION BELOW..

GREETINGS FROM AMIN
❤️

|
|
\/

Reactions: Joeliaa

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Dear CubeCrafters,

Many Tower Defence players got issues with other players... they are placing 3xe towers on 5x5 platforms, they aren't listening to tips or are trolling. The votekick command has already been removed from Tower Defence, it wasn't an very fine command, because it can be abused.
There need to come a new system special created for Tower Defence, so we can fix all these problems..., because many players like Tower Defence, like me. It is very important for the trollers in Tower Defence.

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR OPINION BELOW..

GREETINGS FROM AMIN
❤️

|
|
\/
I can see you have a problem, but where’s the solution? If you state a problem, it would also be handy if you came up with a solution for that, not just straight up saying “we need a new system, but that’s something you need to sort out yourself”. Although I can agree this has been a problem for a long time and has also been discussed quite a lot here on forums, and I still think there needs to be some sort of lock for 5x5 towers on 3x3 spaces and the other way around.

Reactions: ProfessorRaptor

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
Maaaaybe they should add a "plugin" (i dont know if is a plugin) and select the area in color green if they are placing it well, and same with color red if they are putting it in a bad place.

Amin -

Oct 26, 2018
I can see you have a problem, but where’s the solution? If you state a problem, it would also be handy if you came up with a solution for that, not just straight up saying “we need a new system, but that’s something you need to sort out yourself”. Although I can agree this has been a problem for a long time and has also been discussed quite a lot here on forums, and I still think there needs to be some sort of lock for 5x5 towers on 3x3 spaces and the other way around.
Hmmm okay, so if we look at the possible options. The best way to create a system like that, lets begun with the tower issue. If it will be blocked that you can't place 3x3 towers on 5x5 platforms, that will be nice. Than there will need to come a team balancing if players leave ingame, because I think its not fair if all players of your team left and enemy team got more than 3 players.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Than there will need to come a team balancing if players leave ingame, because I think its not fair if all players of your team left and enemy team got more than 3 players.
well, it doesn't really depends on how much team members are still remaining in some cases. It's about what you're strategy is. I once defeated a team of 4 on my own.

coralines

Novice Member
Dec 20, 2018
Maybe not only blocking 3x3 in 5x5 and viceversa, but also not letting players build outside the designated area? It has its pros and cons, but it’s going to prevent lots of towers being spammed everywhere by players that don’t know how to properly play the game.

Than there will need to come a team balancing if players leave ingame, because I think its not fair if all players of your team left and enemy team got more than 3 players.
Team balancing isn’t an issue to be honest. Sure lots of players don’t know how to play, but they gotta start from somewhere. Be willing to give them directions in chat if you want a cooperating team, that really helps sometimes. If they don’t want to listen or can’t understand, you can always leave the game.
If other players leave to the point where it’s a 6v1, I’m sorry but you were probably just very unlucky or had bad teammates /shrug

Amin -

Oct 26, 2018
Maybe not only blocking 3x3 in 5x5 and viceversa, but also not letting players build outside the designated area? It has its pros and cons, but it’s going to prevent lots of towers being spammed everywhere by players that don’t know how to properly play the game.

Team balancing isn’t an issue to be honest. Sure lots of players don’t know how to play, but they gotta start from somewhere. Be willing to give them directions in chat if you want a cooperating team, that really helps sometimes. If they don’t want to listen or can’t understand, you can always leave the game.
If other players leave to the point where it’s a 6v1, I’m sorry but you were probably just very unlucky or had bad teammates /shrug
Or they need to add a 'WARNING' like this:

"WARNING: This game isn't recommended for new players, but only for the experienced!"

coralines

Novice Member
Dec 20, 2018
Or they need to add a 'WARNING' like this:

"WARNING: This game isn't recommended for new players, but only for the experienced!"
Blocking any game towards less experienced players is a big, massive no. No matter what game, server, playerbase we are talking about. You started from somewhere, so let other people do that too.
The main issues related to this game could be easily fixed by the server with the addition of the old tutorial plus a few more highly requested ideas.
Other than that, let’s not exclude new players from games. It’s not their fault if the game is complicated or at its current state.

GavinGG_

Mar 24, 2020
Hmmm okay, so if we look at the possible options. The best way to create a system like that, lets begun with the tower issue. If it will be blocked that you can't place 3x3 towers on 5x5 platforms, that will be nice. Than there will need to come a team balancing if players leave ingame, because I think its not fair if all players of your team left and enemy team got more than 3 players.
it dosent matter at all. if anything, if the last few players are good, it helps them since all the money goes to them

edit: oops i thought we are still in 2019 lock this thread pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom