• Poll closed .

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hey cubecraft developers,
My idea today is:

For example, not to put bad and good players together

---

Look to put uhm for example level 1 players at levels 1 to 5 players. That they are not placed at level 100+ levels, since almost everyone is already level 100+, well then almost everyone .. But against level 100 players, level 1 players usually have no chance, and every game they play is almost impossible to win without a bow or other projectials. And then if you vote for No Projectials. That they really have no chance against you, because level 100 players are really much better. And know what those players would do. And then for example just level 100 players at level 90 - 100 players. And then the only thing that allows them to come together is:
- Party
- FFA
- Assassinations
Not for the rest.

Ideas for when it comes in the game:

Level 1> Level 1/10
Level 10> Level 25
Level 25> Level 35
Level 35> Level 50
Level 50> Level 60
Level 60> Level 75
Level 75> Level 90
Level 90> Level 100
Level 100> Level 125+

And why the level 125+ With all others, Because they actually have the same pvp skills etc, And if there are not enough level 70 players or something. Then just some more levels together for example:
Level 50> 80
Etc. Because now you have almost no chance of winning against a level 100+, that was my idea.

Greetings, Damian / zFqcus

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
There's two reasons why I vote no.

One of them is because, if you put low levels together, then they won't 'level up' their skills.
If you put them in a game with higher levels they will. It's how people learn to play.

The second is 'cos some 100+ levelers aren't very skilled. A high level doesn't mean you're good.
*cough* I'm level 74 but I suck *cough*

Also, FFA and Assassinations doesn't quite mean they can come together. Higher leveled people tend to kill the bad geared ppl aswell, not only the good geared.

So it really is a no-go for me.

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
There's two reasons why I vote no.

One of them is because, if you put low levels together, then they won't 'level up' their skills.
If you put them in a game with higher levels they will. It's how people learn to play.

The second is 'cos some 100+ levelers aren't very skilled. A high level doesn't mean you're good.
*cough* I'm level 74 but I suck *cough*

Also, FFA and Assassinations doesn't quite mean they can come together. Higher leveled people tend to kill the bad geared ppl aswell, not only the good geared.

So it really is a no-go for me.
Hhmmhmh jou mening xD

D

Deleted member 469419

I believe that the CubeCraft level system should continue like this, I am currently level 67 and I would not like you to change it, the level does not vary in anything so that a person can win a game or not, like the projectiles, if a person knows pvp or even make a trap has a victory assured, no matter what level the person have

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Too many level 1s reach level 100 people and then they have no chance of winning or something.
Well the only way to become level 100 is to fight those people. I’m a little above average in PvP, so I can win most games unless there is someone in the game who is very skilled at PvP. The only way to become a higher level is to fight high level players en practice, practice and practice. Or at least, that’s how I did it.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Someone who has just joined the server can be very good as well and someone who is level 80 can be very bad. So this won't always help.
If a level 3 player invite a level 100 player, they can join level 1 / 10 games and win easily. Besides what I said about that low levels can be good etc. because a low level is mostly worst. But not always. But my point is that they can very easily win.
There aren't many people with level 125+, or even 100. So it'll take forever for games to start.

Reactions: SanCookie

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
As everyone else said, level doesn’t matter too much and in the end, most people don’t only play for wins, they play to have fun.

You can still have fun and enjoy the game even if you meet someone who’s way better and as long as you enjoy the game, winning isn’t as important.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It’s actually fair but the game will become horrible for the most players(high lvl)
Exsample-nlodjo,Shinte,shinely,kloska those are over lvl 200 players and first they are all very good and they will not have the choice what they will play because they aren’t much

D

Deleted member 313087

Wait for the full game will be very long. Especially in the morning

Reactions: zFqcus

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Like everybody said, this isn't a good idea. It will make the time between games much longer. Plus what about parties? If they have 50+ level differences.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom