Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Starfishunter

Jul 15, 2017
I thought maybe it is a fun idea to put a minecart on the rail of the cubepark survivalgames lobby so people can enjoy waiting untill the game starts
So like a rollercoaster in the lobby? That would be cool but if the rollercoaster was long it could be pretty laggy and lag people with not the strongest computer.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
That would be really cool!
Maybe you can have a vanity item for ranked players to spawn their own minecart as well ;)

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
It would be a good idea,so players can have fun before the game starts and not get bored waiting.
But it would be to change the lobby of the map to make the area a little broad.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So like a rollercoaster in the lobby? That would be cool but if the rollercoaster was long it could be pretty laggy and lag people with not the strongest computer.
It definitely won't.
Look at creative. There's a plot with enormous amounts of mobs, armor stands and mine carts. Still no lag at all.
Cubecraft can handle this easy.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
isn"t really necessary
Maybe not really necessary
People really gotta stop writing this on almost every suggestion, guys, chill out- it's a fun quick suggestion that has some small benefits so what's wrong with adding it? Do you think this entire forums section should only be limited to 'necessary suggestions'?

laggy and lag people with not the strongest computer.
Lag in itself should also not be an excuse, that's the player's fault. The owners/developers creativity should not be limited because some people don't have decent PC's, even then I HIGHLY doubt that a Minecart in itself is enough to lag people. That is astoundingly far-fetched.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
People really gotta stop writing this on almost every suggestion, guys, chill out- it's a fun quick suggestion that has some small benefits so what's wrong with adding it? Do you think this entire forums section should only be limited to 'necessary suggestions'?

Lag in itself should also not be an excuse, that's the player's fault. The owners/developers creativity should not be limited because some people don't have decent PC's, even then I HIGHLY doubt that a Minecart in itself is enough to lag people. That is astoundingly far-fetched.
Not writing it on every suggestion and by the way, I do agree with this suggestion. I maybe should edit it out of my post :p:rolleyes:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So like a rollercoaster in the lobby?
not the main lobby the Waiting lobby of that map, you know when you join the game and you are in this little waiting lobby while you wait for players to join that
That would be cool but if the rollercoaster was long it could be pretty laggy and lag people with not the strongest computer.
yes a lot of entities can lag someone who doesn't have a very good computer, but 1 entity will not make much of a difference by any means, if this would lag players they wouldn't even be able to join the server without lagging most days since most of the time there are at least 24 other players on any main lobby

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom