Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 15, 2021
Hello Team Cubecraft,
I am a very active player at cubecraft and I have some suggestions how to improve blockwars bridges, because there are some things, that annoy me sometimes.
1. if I leave match (briges, 10 players), i dont want to join the same game again, if I go in the portal. (It happens a lot!)
2. can the double points powerup, tnt and the mot important Powerup: Arrows be returned? because it was very nice to have these.
3. if I die, I cant hear an sounds at the „spectating“ mode.
4. this is a general fact: can smeone add „Hitbox Expand“ if you go at /sr? If you have it on, players (or mobs) have a bigger hitbox. This is so unfair and ive seen a lot of players using this, but I dont know how to report them In-Game.

Best Regards,
NauticalPark756

TC XD

Jan 18, 2022
New York
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Team Cubecraft,
I am a very active player at cubecraft and I have some suggestions how to improve blockwars bridges, because there are some things, that annoy me sometimes.
1. if I leave match (briges, 10 players), i dont want to join the same game again, if I go in the portal. (It happens a lot!)
2. can the double points powerup, tnt and the mot important Powerup: Arrows be returned? because it was very nice to have these.
4. this is a general fact: can smeone add „Hitbox Expand“ if you go at /sr? If you have it on, players (or mobs) have a bigger hitbox. This is so unfair and ive seen a lot of players using this, but I dont know how to report them In-Game.

Best Regards,
NauticalPark756
Also maybe make it so you can't block up your own goal

Reactions: Reesle
Jun 15, 2021
By the way, cubrcraft, if you have done something, that is already liked, you dont have to „improve“ it… (if you want to „improve“ it, you make you game bad again. Question: who leaves the game: people, who are losing. i am doing the same i dont blame the leaving people. if i join a game, i (of course) will join losing games. if i leave again and rejoin, i will join the same game (again) , btw, my record in rejoining is 4 same games joined in a row. It makes me frustrated, and players WONT buy any ranks, if you games are too dump. i am thinking to leave cubacrft and join mineplex or the hive.
Community Qestion: could it be, that no moderator ooks in improvements, because there are NO replies to any Suggestions? If it doesnt get better, a LOT of players will stop playing. It could be that they messed up in Java too and now, Bedrock has more Games than their orginal Plattform, MC Java Version…
LOL

Jun 15, 2021
Hello Team Cubecraft,

Best Regards,
NauticalPark756
thats it no admin looks to improving. improvements are for rageout area. no admin respondet to ths and i wrote this 22 days ago. THATS IT! CUBECRAFT; IF YOU HATE PLAYERS; DELETE YOUR SERVER! BLOCKWARS IS THE ONLY GOOD GAME HERE AND YOU WANT TO DESTROY IT? FINE! I AM SWITCHING TO MINEPLEX NOW! THEY HAVE MORE CHEATERS, BUT GOOD GAMES! THE GAMES HERE ARE JUST GARBAGE! ANYWAYS, I found posts simmilar to this and NO Admin responded

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
thats it no admin looks to improving. improvements are for rageout area. no admin respondet to ths and i wrote this 22 days ago. THATS IT! CUBECRAFT; IF YOU HATE PLAYERS; DELETE YOUR SERVER! BLOCKWARS IS THE ONLY GOOD GAME HERE AND YOU WANT TO DESTROY IT? FINE! I AM SWITCHING TO MINEPLEX NOW! THEY HAVE MORE CHEATERS, BUT GOOD GAMES! THE GAMES HERE ARE JUST GARBAGE! ANYWAYS, I found posts simmilar to this and NO Admin responded
bruh
Admins don’t usually reply to threads xD
What makes this thread more special than any other?
I AM SWITCHING TO MINEPLEX NOW!
See ya!

Jun 15, 2021
bruh
Admins don’t usually reply to threads xD
What makes this thread more special than any other?

See ya!
Im sorry. i overreacted. But how will they improve the server, if they dont look at improvements? is this forum for reporting only and chatting with other people? I mean, thats so stupid!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Thjis wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Bday!
Reesle wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Kloska wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
Top Bottom