Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I wanna create a game based on misconceptions of popular games. Last week I created a "Teaming or Not" post where you identify the question. What sort of things would you like to see? I would also spend time taking screenshots of games and use that along with the question.
What do you people think are some common misconceptions on games here on Cubecraft?

I was thinking of doing a Hacking or Not for eggwars and take some pictures or clips from my reports and use them. Whatcha think about that?

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I wanna create a game based on misconceptions of popular games. Last week I created a "Teaming or Not" post where you identify the question. What sort of things would you like to see? I would also spend time taking screenshots of games and use that along with the question.
What do you people think are some common misconceptions on games here on Cubecraft?

I was thinking of doing a Hacking or Not for eggwars and take some pictures or clips from my reports and use them. Whatcha think about that?
I think that might be amusing, only problem is that many people no not actually know what people hacking looks like.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
Top Bottom