Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
Hello Guys i Have a IDea
What is your iDea: My IDea in Egg wars when you kill player you get his Stuff (iron'Gold'Diamond and more)
if you think its good iDea Please Tube +1 if it not cool tube -1 and why
THanks For Anyone see it :D
IGN:iLeGnDry_YT

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I rather not get 1000000 sets of Leather Armor while I'm kill farming. The tokens idea seem interesting but I'm pretty sure most will say "Hypixel has this idea -1"

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
I rather not get 1000000 sets of Leather Armor while I'm kill farming. The tokens idea seem interesting but I'm pretty sure most will say "Hypixel has this idea -1"
Its Good IDea Like People Get Diamond or iron and if you killed him you Get his Staff :(

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Lets make the eggs into beds, while you're at it.

Anyways, I like the way it is, its full of people running around with no armor,

Reactions: Pandaa

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
I don't support your idea. You must get the stuff that you want making an effort. If you get the stuff of the other people when they get killed will make that person too OP (in case they have diamonds or similar) and kinda unfair for the other players, due to not everybody is good a PvP.

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hello Guys i Have a IDea
What is your iDea: My IDea in Egg wars when you kill player you get his Staff (iron'Gold'Diamond and more)
I'm sorry but it's a -1 from me. It's nice that I don't get the stuff from the people I kill.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
No just no
Giving players this is just giving players reason to use cheap tactics to kill players and people would just start attempting to killsteal like their is no tomorrow
P.S. kit kill farm catch them in obby

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hello Guys i Have a IDea
What is your iDea: My IDea in Egg wars when you kill player you get his Staff (iron'Gold'Diamond and more)

I don't support this idea simply because it would unbalance the game. Fights would take a lot longer since you would re-gear instantly by killing someone (even if their armor is almost broken) and it would clutter everyone's inventories full of broken gear. This in my opinion, would also make the game too easy since you could kill someone carrying diamonds who rushed center at the start and then get enough diamonds to max out your generator without any effort or risk.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
F

Facelurite

Only drop leather since I want to cross dress in eggwars

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
I don't support this idea simply because it would unbalance the game. Fights would take a lot longer since you would re-gear instantly by killing someone (even if their armor is almost broken) and it would clutter everyone's inventories full of broken gear. This in my opinion, would also make the game too easy since you could kill someone carrying diamonds who rushed center at the start and then get enough diamonds to max out your generator without any effort or risk.
ok :D Ty

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853160818.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
Top Bottom