Nov 6, 2016
2017-09-02_13.09.52.png 2017-09-02_13.09.59.png
hi can't play the game

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello aiki_steens

I am sure that he knows how that he can play tower defence. I think that he is trolling you and your teammates.

If you see the next time a person that is spamming the map full with archer towers, report him here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/

You need a video evidence for reporting him for spamming archers. If the moderators can see that he is trolling, will he get a punishment.

Reactions: Manchot999
Aug 30, 2017
Orion constellation
Hello aiki_steens

I am sure that he knows how that he can play tower defence. I think that he is trolling you and your teammates.

If you see the next time a person that is spamming the map full with archer towers, report him here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/

You need a video evidence for reporting him for spamming archers. If the moderators can see that he is trolling, will he get a punishment.
I dont think he was trolling them, he might be waiting to have enough gold so he can replace all of them.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I dont think he was trolling them, he might be waiting to have enough gold so he can replace all of them.
Well either way whether they intended to misplace them or not, still trolling as there are A LOT of misplaced ones and they are also non upgradable (a big problem with archer towers at that because you can't upgrade unless the person who placed them left or you are the person whom placed them, not at all)

Aug 30, 2017
Orion constellation
Well either way whether they intended to misplace them or not, still trolling as there are A LOT of misplaced ones and they are also non upgradable (a big problem with archer towers at that because you can't upgrade unless the person who placed them left or you are the person whom placed them, not at all)
But his intention could have been to replace all of them once he had enough gold.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom