Votes: 24 96.0%
  • No. (Please explain why)

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Hello, Alright. I made some basic icons for correct size for Xenforo (36x36).

Here are my exmaples/suggestions :):

FVNnCWX.png
KdYtSVf.png
48YYjkb.png
7wS9aNq.png
D7p7FNN.png
GxbBVHC.png

FhTx0FT.png
TcoLpNB.png
GcElhVd.png
WZfKBAt.png
sH9uXtB.png
MPImiu8.png
1d1r4rH.png
IwVcqgp.png
hIOKyMx.png
fuTzaE5.png
EPkzq3O.png
ZT8hHNh.png
GLUsfHu.png
tzXEZYc.png
You can find the rest of them and all of them together here: http://imgur.com/a/XoKrj
All of these icons are editable and they're not my final choice - they were quick examples. If anyone/they want them edited into colour or edited at All, I happily will. :)

- Jackelele xo

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Sotis

Feb 14, 2016
Neverland
There's no shame in making a suggestion about something that has been suggested before. For all we know, the next person could make it more detailed, more clear, and even well thought through. Searching for if something was suggested before, will only discourage players to make suggestions, as some may see it as something that's frowned upon. I for one, don't mind it at all, even if it was one of my previous ideas.

The suggestion:
I wouldn't mind it at all. A few have already given some icon ideas, and most look fine as it is. I support this!
Of course there's no shame in that and I agree it's good because like you said they could make it more detailed and well thought through, but if the post was quite recent and similar they could comment their opinion on the other thread that was created before and it would instead be taken into consideration there.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
It would be much easier for new players to find the section they're looking for! It would also make the forums a colorful place! Neat suggestion mate!

I really think this would have the same effect as adding banners on profiles it would just draw the players attention to that and not the threads in it
so i think they are okay how hey are now

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I never thought of this, but it would be nice for new members (And also for the more experienced members). Awesome suggestion. +1!

Last edited:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016

I really think this would have the same effect as adding banners on profiles it would just draw the players attention to that and not the threads in it
so i think they are okay how hey are now
I think it would make it more clear and it would get a way better look.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It wouldn't make it any more clear it would just draw your attention to it and even distract some people from The category and thread
That's your opinion, but I know the new members will find the right section faster by looking at the icons.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Top Bottom