Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add this?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 24 96.0%
  • No. (Please explain why)

    Votes: 1 4.0%

  • Total voters
    25

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
but I know the new members will find the right section faster by looking at the icons.
yeah because something like this
7wS9aNq.png
always makes me instantly think of suggestions
 

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
769
2,497
384
24
yes
Nice suggestion!
It's small and simple but helpful and nice.
I would like to see it.
 

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
2,397
9,179
498
26
Belgium
I would like to see this added. People will find their way to the right forums section and the icons will also make the forums colorfull !
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
Top Bottom