Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Heyaaaa everyone, iCheeetah here. Also known as Cheetah.

In this thread I'm going to tell something about myself, so let's go!

I'm iCheeetah, also known as Cheetah. I'm 15 years old, my birthday is on the 11th of August and I live in The Netherlands. I'm in the 3rd class of the secondary school, I did 2 years of bilingual class (more than 50% of all my lessons were in English) and now I do a normal Dutch class. Since the first class, I've improved my English very much since I began learning it and I really like the English language.

I really like football and I enjoy playing it with friends, sometimes on a Sunday I go with my brother and some other friends to a football field to play some football there for a couple of hours. I also really enjoy gaming with friends, or alone, on CubeCraft, the amazing server (in my opinion, everyone has other opinions about Minecraft servers).

As I just told you, I'm in the 3rd class of the secondary school. When I'm home after a school day, I always do my homework first and after that, when I finished my homework, I go and play on CubeCraft and I go check the forums. I don't check the Forums only on my PC, I also check it loads of times in my phone. When I've got a break, when I'm in bed and I just woke up or when I'm in bed and I have to go to sleep actually. I'm on the forums as much as I can.

Every Saturday midday I go sailing with people of my club which is really nice and fun! Every now and then we have a camp of the club, like the summer camp or the sailing camp.

I hope you enjoyed reading this, I liked to tell something about myself and what I do.

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah

Last edited:

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I also Check the forums on My mobile phone. Thanks for reporting this thread. But you say that you love football, do you it as sport?

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom