Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Packed ice in beggdwars?

• No because i have frostbyte and hypothermia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
F

Facelurite

Simple suggestion, add packed ice into the game . More expensive than glass but not as expensive as haybales. It'd be useful for speed and getaway by block jumping.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I normally used to spleef people on hardened clay bridges with the Efficiency VIII Diamond pickaxe and packed ice isn't easy to break when you try to s;leef someone. It's definitely a speed obstacle as you go slower when you're sprinting on ice. Though, I'm never going to use ice if it's going to be added as I can't do anything with it. The only useful for you is that it loweres someone's sprinting speed, but that's it.

F

Facelurite

I normally used to spleef people on hardened clay bridges with the Efficiency VIII Diamond pickaxe and packed ice isn't easy to break when you try to s;leef someone. It's definitely a speed obstacle as you go slower when you're sprinting on ice. Though, I'm never going to use ice if it's going to be added as I can't do anything with it. The only useful for you is that it loweres someone's sprinting speed, but that's it.
You can go fast if you sprint and jump at the same time. Everyone knows that.

F

Facelurite

That's true, but the ice will also lower your speed in that way.
Nobody runs on ice, we all jump . Thats beaides the point. It can be used in bridging ti moce faster ir as an escale strategy by placing it under as you jump. Oh btw jumping iff ice is 5 blocks a believe

Reactions: 0ffense

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
That would be funny. I like the idea! Because Then can someone over your bridge slipping if they want to kill you egg. Nice idea! It can good defense!

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
While I find this idea amusing and quite a creative one at that, but I personally may not use the ice. That being said it would be cool as an egg defense and bridging block material, so great idea (:

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Simple suggestion, add packed ice into the game . More expensive than glass but not as expensive as haybales. It'd be useful for speed and getaway by block jumping.
Yea, I think this would be a great add on for EggWars,
As it will allow you to run way faster,
Thanks!
FactionsAustin!

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
I like the idea, and maybe there could be soul sand added too, so you can slow down opponents. Although, that may lead to complications because you will need a shovel to mine soul sand fastest, but that's for a later thread.
+1

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The Problem with ice is that it melts (no duh)
so this was actually 1 of the listed reasons Efcluke gave for removing the removal of the skywars map Mordern is that the Ice was always melting and ruining games
so here ice melting might be a slight problem
however Ice doesn't just melt water replaces it
So Yeah Water all over a base?
yeah I am sure that won't at ALL encourage camping

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
The Problem with ice is that it melts (no duh)
so this was actually 1 of the listed reasons Efcluke gave for removing the removal of the skywars map Mordern is that the Ice was always melting and ruining games
so here ice melting might be a slight problem
however Ice doesn't just melt water replaces it
So Yeah Water all over a base?
yeah I am sure that won't at ALL encourage camping
Thats why the suggestion was for packed ice, which does not melt.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Thats why the suggestion was for packed ice, which does not melt.
must have missed that word packed

either way don't see why add this because your logic with quick get-aways require there to already be a bridge made out of ice which than the person behind you could just run over as well
Yes, Thats Why Its Packed Ice!
Why are you just restating exactly what she just said

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
must have missed that word packed

either way don't see why add this because your logic with quick get-aways require there to already be a bridge made out of ice which than the person behind you could just run over as well

Why are you just restating exactly what she just said
Truee!

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I think that would be cool, you could basically build highways which would be awesome for dealing with campers, especially in OP where it takes a while to get geared.

TeamkillerYT_CG

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Packed ice would be a nice asset added into the game, although i think it should not be iron that buys it but gold make it more pricey and not an instant purchase

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom