Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Majority7218

May 13, 2022
I seriously think that ice boat racing would be a fantastic addition to the server. Some servers have go carts, but they aren’t any different from regular racing games. The boat mechanics make it a really interesting racing experience, and it would just be super fun! There could be power ups like leaving tnt behind that doesn’t destroy blocks, but does knock people out of their boats, so they have to place it down and get in again. Next, there could be secret tunnels and and paths to take! The entrances could be hidden by maps on item frames. I just think this would be a great competition based game mode that integrates an aspect of Minecraft that is almost completely ignored by the featured servers.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I seriously think that ice boat racing would be a fantastic addition to the server. Some servers have go carts, but they aren’t any different from regular racing games. The boat mechanics make it a really interesting racing experience, and it would just be super fun! There could be power ups like leaving tnt behind that doesn’t destroy blocks, but does knock people out of their boats, so they have to place it down and get in again. Next, there could be secret tunnels and and paths to take! The entrances could be hidden by maps on item frames. I just think this would be a great competition based game mode that integrates an aspect of Minecraft that is almost completely ignored by the featured servers.
I don't know how well that would do as an independent gamemode, but I would like if Cubecraft could make an arcade section, and maybe that could be a feature within it. Unsure from me.

(Also this should be moved to Feedback & Suggestions)

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Maybe this could work for Minerware, but otherwise I don't think it could work. I'ma give it an unsure.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom