Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you hate hackers

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeowMeowJ

Well-Known Member
Sep 10, 2016
3
0
77
44
On the cube server, I noticed that there are annoying hackers. I don't like them, us legit players don't like them. I would like to start a forum to help stop the hackers. If you honestly believe that hackers shouldn't be allowed, than complete the poll!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom