Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Toporingo

Jul 27, 2016
Hi, I hope you have a great day.

I would like to mention that I report to a user named Seeb404; At the end of this post attached the link of the report.

I thought that the moderators of cubecraft were serious people and they know when a report is wrong but I see that it is not quite so.

Obivamenete contact with Seeb404 and connected with the account of a friend of yours to be able to prove that I was wrong and that the moderator who decided to ban it equally was wrong.

If you wish to speak with me in more detail, please, if it is possible for someone who speaks Spanish because they use the google translator.

Report Link:
Link with proof of his innocence:
and

Toporingo

Jul 27, 2016
Jeff Hola, pues como jugaba tan bien y empujaba demasiado bien a la gente con su mano, pense que era hacker; lo grabe y lo reporte. Despues de su baneo un amigo suyo me reclamo que el no era hacker entonces le dije que si podria jugar con la persona a la que reporte para ver si es cierto. Al parecer me equivoque al reportarlo pero lo exraño fue que si lo bannearon con el video que envie.

Hello @Toporingo!

I know Seeb404, I have pvpd against him many times. I actually fought against him like 2 days ago and I know in fact that he's not a hacker. He has some skill he obviously knows how combos work.
Also the video you reported him on has a lack of evidence in my opinion. It's not like you can clearly see he's hacking. He took a speedpot and is sprinting forward and backward while hitting players. His range looks pretty normal and he's also missing some hits so I don't think it's kill aura.
His appeal was denied and he has been banned by the moderator TheBrownster904.
The best you can do is probably do is start a conversation with TheBrownster904 (in English) here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=TheBrownster904 and explain the situation (and/or tell seeb404 to start a conversation with him) or maybe even try to contact a higher member of staff about this if it's needed.

I hope this helped and I wish you best of luck!

Reactions: Maaarijn

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
1 the report might not even end up accepted
2 just because of that evidence of them not using hacks is there it doesn't mean they aren't, Maybe they aren't and they were toggling their hacks
3 they can appeal if they were
4 I am not even sure if the first video proves hacks
5 can someone please translate
6 make sure to follow Matt Damon on twitter
7 only translate numbers 1-4
8 why did the chicken cross the road
9 Soy sauce goes well with Sushi, you should try it
10 this is the amount of numbers in most countdowns
11 I would tell you a fact about levers but the last person I told it to got triggered

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Jeff Hola, pues como jugaba tan bien y empujaba demasiado bien a la gente con su mano, pense que era hacker; lo grabe y lo reporte. Despues de su baneo un amigo suyo me reclamo que el no era hacker entonces le dije que si podria jugar con la persona a la que reporte para ver si es cierto. Al parecer me equivoque al reportarlo pero lo exraño fue que si lo bannearon con el video que envie.
Bueno, solo haz lo que dijo SlainByme acerca de hablar con el Moderador que baneó a ese jugador. Él va a entender y yo creo que le va a quitar el baneo debido a que estás aceptando que cometiste un error al reportarlo pensando que era hacker.
Muéstrale ese vídeo de arriba como prueba si fuera posible.

Reactions: CubeTale

Toporingo

Jul 27, 2016
Bueno, solo haz lo que dijo SlainByme acerca de hablar con el Moderador que baneó a ese jugador. Él va a entender y yo creo que le va a quitar el baneo debido a que estás aceptando que cometiste un error al reportarlo pensando que era hacker.
Muéstrale ese vídeo de arriba como prueba si fuera posible.
Ok. Ya hace unas horas le escribi al moderador ya solo estoy esperando su respuestas. Gracias.

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
2 just because of that evidence of them not using hacks is there it doesn't mean they aren't, Maybe they aren't and they were toggling their hacks
11 I would tell you a fact about levers but the last person I told it to got triggered
Whahaha so random:D

Toporingo

Jul 27, 2016
@Jeff_Bllkth Desde ayer inicie una conversación con el moderador para ver que onda pero no me ha contestado. Seeb404 Dice que ya hablo con el y no acepto desbanearlo que el asegura que si tenia kill aura.

Toporingo

Jul 27, 2016
@Jeff_Bllkth Ya me conecte en el servidor de discrod de cubecraft y escribi mi problema donde dice staff-helpers porque no halle manera de contactarme con el moderador.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
@Jeff_Bllkth Ya me conecte en el servidor de discrod de cubecraft y escribi mi problema donde dice staff-helpers porque no halle manera de contactarme con el moderador.
¿Ya has recibido alguna respuesta? Si no es así, mándame un mensaje privado por Discord y trataré de ayudarte hablando con el Moderador por mensaje privado para ver qué puedo hacer.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
If they were not hacking in the proof, they will not be banned. Just because you reported them, doesn't mean they will be banned.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Staff will deal with it as Staff Members will never falsely ban it can happen rarely.

Thanks For Your Report^_^

@Jackelele Lock?!
If they were not hacking in the proof, they will not be banned. Just because you reported them, doesn't mean they will be banned.
Obviously, you should look at what he's saying guys...
I thought that the moderators of cubecraft were serious people and they know when a report is wrong but I see that it is not quite so.

Obivamenete contact with Seeb404 and connected with the account of a friend of yours to be able to prove that I was wrong and that the moderator who decided to ban it equally was wrong.

Report Link:
Link with proof of his innocence:
and
The guy was BANNNED. There is no "appeal" There is no "staff will never falsely ban". It has already happened.
@TheBrownster904

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom