Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Th3lich

Apr 29, 2020

Ok, it turns out that I have been banned for supposedly killingfarming, I understand that doing that is not right, but I never tried to do that, it was not my intention and I don't know why I would want to do it.
As you can see in the video, I am killing that player several times, but it is only the beginning of the game and in addition to the fact that I had no peak, he tried to equip himself again to kill me, and in fact he succeeded on one occasion, for that's why I thought I would cover the iron generator and then chop the obsidian without bothering me.

As I have been banned for 7 days and my appeal has been rejected, the only thing that occurred to me is to make a thread here, I do not know if someone can recommend what to do or I do not know ... I really like this server, to be banned 7 days is not the biggest problem but I don't know if it is worth playing again when I was not trying to do anything wrong.

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Do what @StralendePijl recommends.

Just curious though, in the clip it definitely looks like you're kill farming. After you killed him the first time, why did you not just shut yourself away from him and start breaking his egg? It seems more or less like you were just waiting for him to respawn and keep killing him everytime with no effort being put towards the objective of the game, that is breaking the opponents egg.

My opinion though, I could be wrong.

Hope you figure it out, just be more cautious next time when you approach an enemy and make sure to not just kill them over and over again when they're helpless like your opponent was in this clip. Just kill them once, block yourself off to buy some time to break the egg, then kill him and eliminate him.

Th3lich

Apr 29, 2020
Do what @StralendePijl recommends.

Just curious though, in the clip it definitely looks like you're kill farming. After you killed him the first time, why did you not just shut yourself away from him and start breaking his egg? It seems more or less like you were just waiting for him to respawn and keep killing him everytime with no effort being put towards the objective of the game, that is breaking the opponents egg.

My opinion though, I could be wrong.

Hope you figure it out, just be more cautious next time when you approach an enemy and make sure to not just kill them over and over again when they're helpless like your opponent was in this clip. Just kill them once, block yourself off to buy some time to break the egg, then kill him and eliminate him.

Yes, I know what that looks like killfarming, because there is only a fragment of the fight, but I think that if you had seen the whole fight you would not think the same... this player was really good and quick to equip himself, after killing him the first time I tried to keep him from getting things because he could kill me easily, it is true that my priority was not the egg, my priority was not to die and it was something possible, in fact he managed to kill me once but when I came back I managed to kill him a little and there while he was equipping himself over and over again it occurred to me to do that, before getting a pick to chop the obsidian and kill him definitively.
For me what I did is in the logic of what someone would do to try to win, I understand that it can be confusing, but I don't think enough to ban myself directly... :s

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
You should just wait out the 7 days, even though it might not seem fair. Since your appeal got denied, trying to shorten it another way might make staff extend your temp ban.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I don't have an opinion on if this was kill farming or not because I am not a staff member, however, I do have some advice on what to do. Find the admin that temp banned you and message them. It's always helpful to find out their reasoning and what you can do in the future to prevent another incident.

chrispduk

Novice Member
Dec 13, 2016
Sorry but in my opinion you was not unfairly banned, it does state in the rules not to point farm and that was exactly what you were doing, GL

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom