Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Well now that the new "EULA" thing came into effect, and since items such as the knockback brick will be lost, why not add them to the shop menus? for instance I have 4 new ideas for weapons in the shop that i think will make the game a little more, interesting ;)

1- Add the knockback brick to the shops. ( self-explanatory )

2- Add the "Assassin Knife"
-This will be in the weapons store (it will be just a piece of flint)
- It will cost 1500 dollars
-It's a one hit use, it will instantly kill any player no matter what armor (and if you want you can add like a negative ability such that if the victim is invisible, it will not harm the player.) Also, if you click with the Knife once, (like on a block) it will disappear so that you really only have one shot at killing the player.

3- the ender pearl
-I know this seems bad because of the different places you can teleport with it, but what if you added barriers? So that the enderpearl cant go on top of impossible to reach buildings and out of the map? (Not the best idea)

4- Finally, TNT
-Like in survival games, the tnt can just be placed and it will explode within a few seconds causing a lot of damage.
-It will cost 500 per tnt

Well this is all I got for now and I hope you guys like this idea :)
@halothe23 @rubik_cube_man @johncoles

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
We will be adding most things back via points-based purchases. (I dont know how we will make money to make this server survive, but until we cant pay for it anymore we'll go with these changes.)

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
We will be adding most things back via points-based purchases. (I dont know how we will make money to make this server survive, but until we cant pay for it anymore we'll go with these changes.)
Ah ok. Ill try to make a fundraiser for you guys! i did it for another server before and it turned out pretty well xD although it took a lot of people with a lot of help. ill try to help you guys do whatever it takes to keep you guys up and running!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom