Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazahkpvp

Apr 29, 2020
So hi staff, it me. My ingame username is KazakhPvP, so I recently play pvp free for all on minecraft 1.8.9. But when I climb up the ladder and a guy knock me of the floor. But instead of fall off and dying, I was suddenly fly for no reason. I can't move, and next, I was kicked from the pvp server because of this suspicious action. Can you help me fix this bug, I mean i was so lucky for not get banned yet. Thank you for reading.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
So hi staff, it me. My ingame username is KazakhPvP, so I recently play pvp free for all on minecraft 1.8.9. But when I climb up the ladder and a guy knock me of the floor. But instead of fall off and dying, I was suddenly fly for no reason. I can't move, and next, I was kicked from the pvp server because of this suspicious action. Can you help me fix this bug, I mean i was so lucky for not get banned yet. Thank you for reading.

Hello!

If you think it is a bug you can record and report it here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report/website make sure to use video evidence to report the bug because it is required.

Reactions: patito
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom