Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazahkpvp

Apr 29, 2020
So hi staff, it me. My ingame username is KazakhPvP, so I recently play pvp free for all on minecraft 1.8.9. But when I climb up the ladder and a guy knock me of the floor. But instead of fall off and dying, I was suddenly fly for no reason. I can't move, and next, I was kicked from the pvp server because of this suspicious action. Can you help me fix this bug, I mean i was so lucky for not get banned yet. Thank you for reading.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
So hi staff, it me. My ingame username is KazakhPvP, so I recently play pvp free for all on minecraft 1.8.9. But when I climb up the ladder and a guy knock me of the floor. But instead of fall off and dying, I was suddenly fly for no reason. I can't move, and next, I was kicked from the pvp server because of this suspicious action. Can you help me fix this bug, I mean i was so lucky for not get banned yet. Thank you for reading.

Hello!

If you think it is a bug you can record and report it here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report/website make sure to use video evidence to report the bug because it is required.

Reactions: patito
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈