Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
I literally just asked a mod for the helper form. And also you might think I was thearting cause of what I said earl but I was pissed. I got 16 pings from diffent people and I had just woke up sorry If I came across rude. @Rawrbin idk what I did wrong to you but I am sorry.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I literally just asked a mod for the helper form. And also you might think I was thearting cause of what I said earl but I was pissed. I got 16 pings from diffent people and I had just woke up sorry If I came across rude. @Rawrbin idk what I did wrong to you but I am sorry.
If you think, that you were unfairly punished, then you can discuss the ban with @Rawrbin in a private conversation.
Be honest, and don't lie!
The more polite you are, the higher the chance of being unbanned is:)

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Hey! Please start a conversation with me on the forums, we'll discuss it further in there :) (Here .-.)
I'm going to lock this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom