Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
I literally just asked a mod for the helper form. And also you might think I was thearting cause of what I said earl but I was pissed. I got 16 pings from diffent people and I had just woke up sorry If I came across rude. @Rawrbin idk what I did wrong to you but I am sorry.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I literally just asked a mod for the helper form. And also you might think I was thearting cause of what I said earl but I was pissed. I got 16 pings from diffent people and I had just woke up sorry If I came across rude. @Rawrbin idk what I did wrong to you but I am sorry.
If you think, that you were unfairly punished, then you can discuss the ban with @Rawrbin in a private conversation.
Be honest, and don't lie!
The more polite you are, the higher the chance of being unbanned is:)

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Hey! Please start a conversation with me on the forums, we'll discuss it further in there :) (Here .-.)
I'm going to lock this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom