Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
Hey everyone! I'm working on planning out a small update to BlockWars and would love to hear your kit ideas! I'm looking to hopefully add 1-2 new kits in this future update.

Please keep in mind that for a kit to work it must be balanced in the overall game. This means a full diamond enchanted OP kit won't work! Also keep in mind the existing kits, as I'd love new kits to be sufficiently different from what is already offered in the game.

Bring on the ideas and suggestions!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Make a kit.... with.... eh just maybe..... maybe maybe maybe.... idk
Allot of knockback or something....

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
Ohh THIS IS MY CHANCE TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT I CAN CREATE KITS =DD Wait wait, I need to think them... Wait untill Tommorow

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
Hey everyone! I'm working on planning out a small update to BlockWars and would love to hear your kit ideas! I'm looking to hopefully add 1-2 new kits in this future update.

Please keep in mind that for a kit to work it must be balanced in the overall game. This means a full diamond enchanted OP kit won't work! Also keep in mind the existing kits, as I'd love new kits to be sufficiently different from what is already offered in the game.

Bring on the ideas and suggestions!
i have a lot of blockwars MAP idea's, If you wants to hear it, Start a conversation, Tommorow will i have Kit idea's
(Sorry bad english)

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I was thinking about a kit with a horse, but mining on a horse is literally impossible so that idea is already gone.
I tried to think of some new kits and this are my results. (They're pretty bad tbh)
Shepherd:
You also get a tamed wolf fighting with you, but I couldn't spawn one in the kit customizator.
bXGdhQI.png

Serial Killer:
You get insanely strong weapons and maybe Strenght I. (Idk if it would be too OP then)
You got no mining tools, your goal is literally: ''Kill everything that is moving''
I also gave a wither skeleton skull sow it looks like you have a mask all serial killers have in horror movies :)
W0RT8dL.png

Medic:

This kit is just ment for supporting your team.
You get white-red dyed armour sow you look like a medic.
You get: 3x Splash Potion of Regeneration I. 2x Splash Potion of Regeneration II.
Weakness I, Mining Fatigue I and Speed I.
4RtP7WX.png

Imagine if a player with the Tank kit would be aided with potions by a Medic. He would be invincible for 22 seconds. (That's how long the Regeneration II potions lasts).

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
A other idea!

'Witch/Wizard' Kit

-Stone Sword
-Leather Helmet
-Leather Chestplate
-Wooden Pickaxe
-Lingering Potion of Sloweness 0:22 Seconds
-Lingering Potion of Poison 0:22 Seconds
-Lingering Potion of Harming [Instant Damage]

2016-05-15_18.12.43.png

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
Sorry that i cant make one post with all the idea's, Because i cant make a post with more screens then one..
'Farmer' Kit

-Golden Hoe [Sharpness V] 4 Attack Damage (Not much)
-Wooden pickaxe
-Bow
-5 Arrows
-Leather helmet
-Chain Chestplate
-Chain Boots
-Chain Leggings

2016-05-15_18.21.12.png

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
I don't know well if these kits are to overpowerd or to bad for the currently kits, I can't test them. I hope these ideas will help you a bit.;)

Wooden sword, 1 Potion of regeneration, 1 Potion of speed, 2 Splash potions of harmingm, 1 Splash potions of weakness, 1 Splash potions of posion.
ARMOR: Chain Chestplate Protection II
View attachment 87062 View attachment 87063

Wooden sword,5 Chorus fruit, 1 Enderpearl
EFFECTS: Invisibility I
ARMOR: Full black leather armor
View attachment 87065 View attachment 87064

Golden sword (Fire aspect I), Flint and Steal

ARMOR: Golden chestplate (protection II). Leather Helmet,Leggings and boots.
View attachment 87067 View attachment 87068

EDIT: + wooden pickaxes
Flint and steal in blockwars? I think thats not a good idea, Because people can camp with flint and steal, =l I hope you know what i mean: Fire everywhere is not funny

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I like the farmer kit from Yannick241, I also have no idea what the "bomber kit" is, but it sounds nice.
Here is my kit idea: (little detail I know)
A kit with haste status effect. That's all.

Also could you please bring regeneration back to blockwars? It's still impossible to heal :(

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I like the farmer kit from Yannick241, I also have no idea what the "bomber kit" is, but it sounds nice.

Also could you please bring regeneration back to blockwars? It's still impossible to heal :(

The bomber kit is where you get a TNT every 35 seconds to blow stuff up

AND YES MAC FIX THE REGENRATION

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016

I think they removed Regeneration for that Re-Balance thing,

Top Bottom