Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lunatic86

Jan 30, 2022
Dear serveradmins,

I would like to buy the iron rank, cuz of the perk map selection. Can you explain what this means, like am I sent to a lobby where i can choose which map i want to play instant of the random option?

Hope my question was clear enough
Thankyou,
Lunatic86

Reactions: Shmee1501655

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi hi!
If you were to buy the iron rank, you will get perks to choose which map you want to play. This does not happen in a special lobby, though you will be able to right-click the NPC and choose which map, in particular, you would like to play at that moment. This goes for solo and multiplayer maps!
I hope this has answered your question sufficiently, if you have any other questions, feel free to let me know! :)

- Marked as Resolved.

lunatic86

Jan 30, 2022
Hi hi!
If you were to buy the iron rank, you will get perks to choose which map you want to play. This does not happen in a special lobby, though you will be able to right-click the NPC and choose which map, in particular, you would like to play at that moment. This goes for solo and multiplayer maps!
I hope this has answered your question sufficiently, if you have any other questions, feel free to let me know! :)

- Marked as Resolved.
thankyou very much. i understand now

lunatic86

Jan 30, 2022
Hi hi!

- Marked as Resolved.
and the rank is bought here on the cubecraft site and it will automatically be linked and ready to my coupled account right?

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom