Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

luv!

Well-Known Member
Apr 13, 2020
397
513
109
20
Toronto, Ontario.
I, unfortunately, don't this is a possibility, due to practically giving players the ability to create large lag machines, etc. If there was a way to prevent these, I'd love to see Skyblock include Redstone! I hope you aren't too disappointed with this response.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LavaFlow360

he77789

Member
Sep 4, 2020
29
9
4
Well you could have just set a limit on how many redstone components you can put in one island.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom