Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Henrico681

Mar 4, 2020
Sweden
So the recent kb update in bedrock was great but I want more.

The sword doesn't deal consistent damage, sometimes a 5 hit combo can deal like 2 hearts and the your opponent get in 1 and u take around 3, I understand that they might be criting but it shouldn't deal more damage than 5 normal

Sometimes when u place blocks it doesn't place where u look and it places in front of u or behind u which is annoying

The bow just shoots arrows all over the place, if u try to snipe someone your arrow lands far from your crosshair, this makes sniper duels less about skill and more about luck

Sometimes when u place blocks more than one will place and completely blocking u off on a thin bridge like in eggwars (it is not my mouse, this does not happen on Java)

Reactions: Kylo2532

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
First off, the spoilers make this impossible to read.
1) people may have better armour/tools than you, you wouldn't be able to tell so I see no problem here.
2) this is more of a Minecraft default thing, if you are using default mobile controller then this will happen often.
3)the bow isn't exact, it never has been to make it more Realistic this is not cubes fault it has always been a Minecraft feature that people deal with.
4) you probably clicked twice.

Henrico681

Mar 4, 2020
Sweden
First off, the spoilers make this impossible to read.
1) people may have better armour/tools than you, you wouldn't be able to tell so I see no problem here.
2) this is more of a Minecraft default thing, if you are using default mobile controller then this will happen often.
3)the bow isn't exact, it never has been to make it more Realistic this is not cubes fault it has always been a Minecraft feature that people deal with.
4) you probably clicked twice.

1). I had better armor

2). I play on PC

3). It is more exact in games such as the hunger games than in eggwars

4). No I didn't

Reactions: Conea64
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg