Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LorenPirata

Sep 15, 2015
good , I am writing to you to tell you something, I 've bought the obsidian range and I have repented and want a refund, I sent an email but do not respond. My mail is " lorenpirata@gmail.com " minecraft and my nickname is " LorenPirata1 " I hope your answer , Greetings

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
You donated your money to Cubecraft. These are donations. You can't give 5 dollars to a Charity and ask for your money back. It is like the same thing here you donated to keep our server up and we gave your some perks as a thank you for helping keep us up. I'm sorry but you can't get a refund as we don't do them. If you have any more questions please do reply.

Reactions: hgbf

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
When you decided to donate to our server, you were supposed to read the terms and conditions. It specifically says that we do not do refunds. Here is the text↙︎
"Our Refund Policy: Since the items and ranks you receive when purchasing are Digital Intangible Items, there is a strict no refund policy. Since you can not replace the time it took to assign you your rank, and/or give back the items you received no refunds will be granted. This accounts even if you were banned, or muted. Executing a chargeback/dispute will get your account banned from our server automatically."

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Although we do not accept refunds, you can issue a refund through your payment method such as your bank account or PayPal. But, if you do this, then you will automatically be banned from the server. If you have not received your after paying for it, then please contact support@cubecraft.net. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom