Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Crinch

Nov 8, 2019
Now play without hacks.
im not the one cheating, some guy had auto messages on in a game i was in and he plugged his Youtube, this was one of the several videos he has of him cheating lmao

do you really think if i cheated i would post it on the forums xD

edit: if i have misunderstood your comment then i am sorry

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
Pretty accurate to most games on this server

Heres some advice on killing hackers (I meet one hacker every 30 games or so):
1.Get the hacker into an enclosed area (a place where they cant fly out or go too far), this makes their reach hacks much worse.
2. If your lucky and its normal/overpowered mode, try to get a lava bucket and place the lava under them, this has helped me kill countless hackers.
3. If your in normal, try to go in a cave that's near the bottom of the island, dig out an area until when you mine one block under the hacker, they fall.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
As others have already mentioned there isn’t a anti-cheat developer curently.
I don’t understand people like you, because your thinking seems very unreasonable for me.
How you think ruining the server will make the staff members thinking,,ow hey they showed us how lazy we are and we have to click the magical make sentinel 100x better instantly so they won’t complain ” button
Things don’t work like that, and I have to say the best way to make everyone’s playing experience better is to stop hacking in public servers.Sure it’s fun to mess around with friends in survival worlds, however it’s very unfair to the others, especially to players wich just started the game.
They will start thinking,,oh I can’t do anything about that I should leave Cube” or ,,why I shouldn’t defend my self with hacks, it’s fair because others do it” which is not the way things will get better.
If you want to make things better but you don’t mind reporting cheaters just stop using illegal modifications and play in a legitimate way...or just get out of Cubecraft.

D

Deleted member 469419

Even if the anticheat get improve, it wouldn't stop the amount of hackers, it would only decrease it. I'm meaning, instead of have 200 hackers in 1.8 (for example) it would have 50/60 (with the anticheat totally improved) but, if you combine it with the new staff members incorporations, that would decrease to 20 maybe. But unfortunately always is gonna have hackers, for example, Badlion (A closed server) it had one of the best anticheat I ever seen, and it still had hackers.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Ivaann wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Feliz cumpleaños
GiGaGekkies wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom