Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Meme Bean8608

Novice Member
if you will add it will be so helpful to me and others
No as it'll ruin the economy for one

Secondly you'd be able to dupe per say (by making a new profile to get all those spawners, you'd be able to easily do quests as you already have a very far profile and will be able to setup for said quests)

Thirdly this is cubecraft, not hypixel, they want it to be an original experience (Which it definitely is) and it's honestly better this way

Finally, it would then be encouraging griefers to take all items instead of just destroy, and make those who are gullible enough to invite them an easier target

black boi3417

Nov 22, 2021
No as it'll ruin the economy for one

Secondly you'd be able to dupe per say (by making a new profile to get all those spawners, you'd be able to easily do quests as you already have a very far profile and will be able to setup for said quests)

Thirdly this is cubecraft, not hypixel, they want it to be an original experience (Which it definitely is) and it's honestly better this way

Finally, it would then be encouraging griefers to take all items instead of just destroy, and make those who are gullible enough to invite them an easier target
no i think it would be a good idea

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

If you'd like to suggest any changes to the game I suggest you make a more detailed thread about this in this subforum!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom