npc
everything with a custum texture
---------------------------------------------------
i have no texture pack

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'd say restart your Minecraft or your PC because I just see everyone's skins. No default skins unless those guys really a default skin.

de_heilige_kip

Jun 4, 2016
i did i also uninstalled mc and all of it folders but no luck :( my laptop does see skins so its something with my pc

de_heilige_kip

Jun 4, 2016
i just accept my defeat :(

Attachments

• 2019-02-27_14.19.17.png
    2019-02-27_14.19.17.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 360

coralines

Novice Member
Dec 20, 2018
I did some research on the matter because why not, and I found some interesting information.

It could be for multiple reasons, such as your antivirus blocking the download of some files - specifically McAfee and PremierOpinion (in which case you need to visit the Mojang Support Center here: http://help.mojang.com/customer/por...e-can-i-find-more-help-and-technical-support- and disable them to fix it) or for way simpler reasons.

Try switching to different versions of Minecraft, especially vanilla versions (1.9 for example works just fine for me) - although I doubt this could really be the issue.

You could also try stopping your Minecraft game session, delete the contents of the skin folders .minecraft/assets/skins/ and restart your Minecraft.

If any of those shouldn’t work, try contacting Mojang support for bugs specifically. All the information I’ve gathered can be found here: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-101579 (just so you know I’m not trying to mess with your computer lol). However, I think the very first option should be the one that can fix your issue.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom