Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

can an admin unban me?


  • Total voters
    9
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2018
1
0
2
38
I Regret having used hacks, cubecraft Unban me 2 month ago now I am award of using hacks I know the consecuence of using hacks, that time I was so immature so now I know that's bad so of course I removed my hacks,so please the staff, owner or admin please unban me now I do not have any intention to make bad things, I make this Regret because I miss the server so I want to be part again, thanks if you see this message hope you unban me....

The nickname with wich they banned me: HackerGamer777

My actuall nickname : AnonymousNotch


Thanks for see my Regret and I hope you unban me thanks....
 

Priley

Forum Legend
Jul 6, 2015
4,118
16,202
719
23
reprotland
Taking a look at your appeals (https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/HackerGamer777)
You got banned three times. In my opinion you've had chances enough. Your first two bans are very old, and whole that time, you didn't change.
I asked my unban after a year of being banned, so see you in November :D

When the time is right, you can contact a mod and explain why you should be unbanned.
 

Luzario

Well-Known Member
Jun 7, 2017
735
686
93
Ireland
I Regret having used hacks, cubecraft Unban me 2 month ago now I am award of using hacks I know the consecuence of using hacks, that time I was so immature so now I know that's bad so of course I removed my hacks,so please the staff, owner or admin please unban me now I do not have any intention to make bad things, I make this Regret because I miss the server so I want to be part again, thanks if you see this message hope you unban me....

The nickname with wich they banned me: HackerGamer777

My actuall nickname : AnonymousNotch


Thanks for see my Regret and I hope you unban me thanks....
glhf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

  • llvqs
    Senior Moderator
  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance
  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
Top Bottom