Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Malek_kh

Well-Known Member
Apr 23, 2020
39
62
94
WoW : )
 

Attachments

  • woooow.png
    woooow.png
    1 MB · Views: 167

Siza

Mod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Nov 11, 2018
425
413
144
24
I hoped I could beat you, but we play longer than the Cubelets his date unlocked system xD
I have the same as you, a lot of my items say 'Unlocked 1518 days ago' but I am sure I've player longer than that. :)
 

kikiblabla

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2021
68
80
49
20
I have the same as you, a lot of my items say 'Unlocked 1518 days ago' but I am sure I've player longer than that. :)
Yeah samee. Pretty sure the system just doesn't go further like ItsNinjaaa said ;o
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom