Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Heyo,

I'm currently busy with a pretty massive project that will probably be the biggest one I've ever done.
I must've atleast spend 1 or perhaps even 2 months on it and it's only about 40% done or so!
Small side-info: I am even building this with @SunLord and sometimes a few other people help with real small or minor things, yet it's still far but completed!!

Now I've built quite a lot in the amusement park by now giving me less options to add in the park.
Now that's why I'd like YOU guys to suggest what can be added in these spaces that are left.

BEFORE YOU COMMENT: Please do NOT comment with just ''Looks amazing, well done!!'' or anything simular like that. This thread is asking about advice and help, not receiving compliments as it ain't even finished. I appreciate it and all but please do not reply with that in this thread.

Also going to mention what has already been added in the park and CANNOT be added anymore.
(Mainly because I rather avoid building the same things over and over there are a few small exceptions tho such as shops)
- Rollercoasters are too big to be added on these spaces
- Haunted House
- Caroussel
- Chair Swing
- A Tower Slide
- A Paintball Arena
- Water attractions are also too big for the space left
- Ferris wheel
- A Maze

If you have an idea wich has NOT been listed yet please let me know and I'll take a look at the idea and perhaps will concider adding it!

These are the spaces that need to be filled:
JVsLNk4.png

zcGHi0O.png

jC4g2Pd.png

Later

Reactions: CaptaiinAmerica

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay something I very well think could be added is maybe a big food shack because you can't be at a carnival and walk through the entire place without seeing a single food stand (Sorry if you already have this because since you never listed it I don't actually know but if you do please don't hate it)

CaptaiinAmerica

Oct 19, 2016
rubik_cube_man's house
Heyo,

I'm currently busy with a pretty massive project that will probably be the biggest one I've ever done.
I must've atleast spend 1 or perhaps even 2 months on it and it's only about 40% done or so!
Small side-info: I am even building this with @SunLord and sometimes a few other people help with real small or minor things, yet it's still far but completed!!

Now I've built quite a lot in the amusement park by now giving me less options to add in the park.
Now that's why I'd like YOU guys to suggest what can be added in these spaces that are left.

BEFORE YOU COMMENT: Please do NOT comment with just ''Looks amazing, well done!!'' or anything simular like that. This thread is asking about advice and help, not receiving compliments as it ain't even finished. I appreciate it and all but please do not reply with that in this thread.

Also going to mention what has already been added in the park and CANNOT be added anymore.
(Mainly because I rather avoid building the same things over and over there are a few small exceptions tho such as shops)
- Haunted House
- Caroussel
- Chair Swing
- A Tower Slide
- A Paintball Arena
- Ferris wheel
- A Maze

If you have an idea wich has NOT been listed yet please let me know and I'll take a look at the idea and perhaps will concider adding it!

JVsLNk4.png

zcGHi0O.png

jC4g2Pd.png

Later
100% impressive build even though It is not finished. You're a great builder! ( had to do some compliments). But, you should change the prismarine blocks to make it will fit in more with the rest of all the other builds, just some little tweaks.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Heyo,

- Haunted House
- Caroussel
- Chair Swing
- A Tower Slide
- A Paintball Arena
- Ferris wheel
- A Maze

JVsLNk4.png

zcGHi0O.png

jC4g2Pd.png

Later
Some kind of water attraction or a Helta Skelta slide would be nice.
An "attraction train" is also something to consider.

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
A food court with lots of vendors and maybe a go-kart track as well

A

A pigeon

Make a mirror house or a torture chamber.

EDIT : to the people above this reply : did u read the post? He said no water rides

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom