Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

YEAHLA

Oct 22, 2017
Canada.
A few days ago I was unfairly banned by sentinel, I was lagged and every time I moved I would back up again and again, when I had a player in front I tried to hit him, but because of the lag I couldn't hit him and all the people on the map were static ,, immediately after trying to hit the player, sentinel had banned me for cheating when what I had was lag, I have already appealed but they denied me and I would like to contact a staff to discuss the issue

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
A few days ago I was unfairly banned by sentinel, I was lagged and every time I moved I would back up again and again, when I had a player in front I tried to hit him, but because of the lag I couldn't hit him and all the people on the map were static ,, immediately after trying to hit the player, sentinel had banned me for cheating when what I had was lag, I have already appealed but they denied me and I would like to contact a staff to discuss the issue

I would suggest contacting the moderation manager CapitanGato about your sentinel ban, you can contact them here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Capitan. Other than that nothing can really be done about it. You would just have to wait your ban out.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
When contacting CaptianGato, I suggest you are as detailed as you can, I do not mean. Invent stuff stuff so you have more change of being unbanned. Be as honest and give the lost detailed explanation of the situation. And read why your previous appeal was denied so you can add stuff or clarify where they might have missread/ miss understood

Reactions: YEAHLA
D

Deleted member 469419

Have you tried to appeal?

If not;
https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
If yes;
Wait for your appeal to be reviewed.
If your appeal has been denied and you still believing is unfair;
Start a conversation with the staff member who punished you

Wish you the best of luck!

Reactions: YEAHLA
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!! 🍰
SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
Top Bottom