www.youtube.com
no dia challenge
no sprint challenge
you cant build higher than the spawn challenge
you cant break blocks only to take the egg challenge
you cant touch the mid challenge and last but not least
THE FLOOR IS LAVA challenge LOL
hope i helped you with this ;)

Hahaha, you definitely helped a lot hahahah! ps, how do i win a game where i cant break the blocks to break the egg?! anyway im going to try and do the no mid challenge rn!

Reactions: Hoebelpro

bensuniverse1

Jun 25, 2016
Farm/MLG/Elven
www.youtube.com
Try one of our achievements :p
The eggwars achievements? if so:
Solo:
https://gyazo.com/b06b6c8a92ffd511f15e00b7a56af611
b06b6c8a92ffd511f15e00b7a56af611

Team:
https://gyazo.com/62b9454be773c0579c2f1ee32807affd
62b9454be773c0579c2f1ee32807affd

plus i dont play speed, nothing wrong with it just not a fan :)

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
the _________ challenge.
you can only eat golden apples and god apples while playing. If you eat anything other than this you have to throw away one piece of Armour/1 weapon. If there is nothing to throw away use your life in egg wars. Along with this you can only use tainted glass to build. so if you don't get gold you can die basically. i wouldn't say that hard but eh. i tried to be original.

Reactions: bensuniverse1

bensuniverse1

Jun 25, 2016
Farm/MLG/Elven
www.youtube.com
the _________ challenge.
you can only eat golden apples and god apples while playing. If you eat anything other than this you have to throw away one piece of Armour/1 weapon. If there is nothing to throw away use your life in egg wars. Along with this you can only use tainted glass to build. so if you don't get gold you can die basically. i wouldn't say that hard but eh. i tried to be original.
Oh thanks bro, its definitely an original idea and i will for sure be making a video on it :) thanks for the suggestion <3

A

A pigeon

Katniss challenge - all kills with a bow only
No punching enemies

Alone , this is one of the hardest challenges ever made , but cn be done easily with a coordinated team.

Pro tip : OP HALF + POWER V BOW = Instant death for leather and 4 shot iron armour

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
No sword or bow challenge.

The term 'sword' includes axes.

Also, the afk challenge. You join a game of teams by yourself and do nothing, hope you random(s) win.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
I'm sure if you looked up: Minecraft eggwars challenges, Then you will probably find like a MILLION!
But, If you want MY opinion (I mean who doesnt :P) Then I would suggest the No Armor Challenge, Or then the no sword challenge, Also, This is pretty hard, if the NO SHIFT CHALLENGE :0
Hope you get a few idea, Good luck on YouTube!
Thanks!
-FactionsAustin,

bensuniverse1

Jun 25, 2016
Farm/MLG/Elven
www.youtube.com
I'm sure if you looked up: Minecraft eggwars challenges, Then you will probably find like a MILLION!
But, If you want MY opinion (I mean who doesnt :p) Then I would suggest the No Armor Challenge, Or then the no sword challenge, Also, This is pretty hard, if the NO SHIFT CHALLENGE :0
Hope you get a few idea, Good luck on YouTube!
Thanks!
-FactionsAustin,
No sword or bow challenge.

The term 'sword' includes axes.

Also, the afk challenge. You join a game of teams by yourself and do nothing, hope you random(s) win.
Katniss challenge - all kills with a bow only
No punching enemies

Alone , this is one of the hardest challenges ever made , but cn be done easily with a coordinated team.

Pro tip : OP HALF + POWER V BOW = Instant death for leather and 4 shot iron armour

Thank all of you for your awesome ideas, i want to try and do the bow only challenge so much that im going to record it now <3 wish me luck, you guys are the best!

A

A pigeon

Thank all of you for your awesome ideas, i want to try and do the bow only challenge so much that im going to record it now <3 wish me luck, you guys are the best!
Gl recording. Hopefully you wont crash like you did when we played (tried to) on safari

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom