Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

scorp332

Mar 5, 2016
Good morning, let's ask them a question? .
I do not have a premiun account so I can not play on the server. But I do want to report hackers. I want to be told how I do to report someone; Because now you have to do the reports through "reports.cubecraft.net" and I can not do it.
Please tell me how I can report by other means.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Justo ahora, no hay otra forma de reportar a alguien. Si no esta funcinando podes hacer un informe en "Tech Support" y te van a ayudar. Porfavor ten paciencia gracias :D

Pero tambien le podes pedir ayuda a los miembros de facultad, y ellos te van ayudar los mas rapido que puedan.

Necesitas una cuenta de premium para reportar. Porque para reportar necesitas evidencia de video. Sin eso no te pueden ayudar. O acceptar el reporte

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Good morning, let's ask them a question? .
I do not have a premiun account so I can not play on the server. But I do want to report hackers. I want to be told how I do to report someone; Because now you have to do the reports through "reports.cubecraft.net" and I can not do it.
Please tell me how I can report by other means.
Sorry but you must have a Premium account and play on the server to be able to report hackers and rule breakers because if you want to register in the reports section is necessary that you type in the lobby (on the server) /registerreports and then follow all the next steps :/

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
Sorry but you must have a Premium account and play on the server to be able to report hackers and rule breakers because if you want to register in the reports section is necessary that you type in the lobby (on the server) /registerreports and then follow all the next steps :/
It is not necessary to type /registerreports in the server. My forum account got linked with the reports system.
Also as said above, you need Premium account to play on CubeCraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Appreciate your activity on the Cube discord. Nice to see from staff members :). Goodluck with all and thanks for all you've done
_youssefxkill_ wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
how can i appeal for a discord ban, my user: luffy_indexgun2
AnolTongi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
You are an amazing person, I really hope you know that. Good luck with the future, man! Stay amazing.
Matriox wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Goodluck with everything :(
Matriox wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Appreciate you being active on the discord server and asking any questions members had. Goodluck with your future plans
Top Bottom